More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Casinooo Casinooo

Interview

Additional info

I enjoy writing stories and especially this story has been exciting to write. I dedicate time and effort to write stories that may seem unusual but it fits the genre. I receive many messages and nice comments about the story and I am grateful for that. It motivates me when I know that these chapters are not just going to waste. I use it as a drive to write more and come up with new ideas for stories. However, this activity is something done next to my social life, work, studies, etc. This means that the little free time that I have, is spent on writing stories for free. To be able to receive financial support, I have set up a patreon for donations.

Benefits:

Early access!!! -- People ask for more chapters, which I understand. I also read stories and can't wait for the publisher to write more. So the biggest advantage when you donate is getting early access to the chapters!

Input -- You can give suggestions and input that I will take into consideration for the story!

Cheap and helpful -- I believe the price is at a good rate. I have seen others that are way more expensive and their stories are soft. I think Netflix and other streaming services charge about the same but those services did not make you cum...

I seriously appreciate all the support you can give through patreon. It's a way of helping me out and showing support. Moreover, if I receive many patrons, it will mean that I shall dedicate more time on stories.

https://www.patreon.com/Casinooo

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)