More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Additional character information

This chapter is for character information which is not included in the introduction or the chapter “Thinking about the girls”; this is partly physical description and partly character details.

Abby Daniels

Thread begins: “Abby, directly” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Abby%2C-directly.529118)

Abby has red-golden hair which she keeps at least shoulder-length. Her nipples are long, thick pegs (when erect) which are a purplish shade of pink and secrete a clear fluid when she’s intensely aroused; her pussy is hot pink. She wants a long-term relationship with Ben and has shared this with her mother, Natalie; this was a natural thing for Abby to do because she has lived with just her mother for most of her life, and the two of them talk about everything.

Bailey Rivers

Thread begins: “An unforeseen invitation” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/An-unforeseen-invitation.535010)

Bailey has jet-black hair—straight above, a thick bush of tight curls below, which she keeps neatly trimmed. She has bronze skin; her nipples and areolae are a deep purplish-pink, while her pussy is bright pink, with large, thick inner lips. Her nipples are dome-shaped, but elongate when she’s aroused, and her tits are sensitive enough that she can orgasm just from having them played with. Like Scarlett, she likes to be fucked hard, dominated—mildly, not in real dom/sub fashion—and called a slut and a whore. She mostly calls Ben “Sir” during sex. Of all the girls, her parents would be most opposed to their daughter having sex with Ben. She has no desire for anything more than sex with him, but she wants a lot of sex.

Isabella Moncada

Isabella has dark brown hair and green-golden eyes. Her chocolate-brown nipples are large cones with small areolae. Her body is very sensitive and she likes sex slower and gentler than girls like Scarlett and Bailey, especially at first. She isn’t sure if her feelings for Ben are purely physical desire or something more.

Jessica Wolff

Thread begins: “Surprise visit” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Surprise-visit.529071)

Jessica has black hair and blue-grey eyes. She’s shy, and her parents have tried to keep her sheltered, but she shaves her pussy. She may be a virgin as a result of their efforts, and perhaps sexually repressed—or she may have broken out with something of a kinky streak. Your choice! :) Jessica badly wants a long-term relationship with Ben.

Meaghan Byrne

Thread begins: “Someone jumps the queue” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Someone-jumps-the-queue.523293)

Meaghan is freckled everywhere; her nipples and areolae are a dusty rose color. She keeps her pussy neatly trimmed, just because she likes things neat and orderly. She’s sexually inexperienced when the story begins, partly due to her desire for Ben and partly because she hasn’t found any boys her age who interest her. She loves her name and hates it when people try to call her “Meg” or “Maggie.” Her parents have been divorced for three years when the story begins. She isn’t actively seeking anything long-term with Ben.

Scarlett Kerr

Thread begins: “Thought, interrupted” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Thought%2C-interrupted.522320)

Scarlett’s father, Garrett, is sixteen years older than her mother, Fiona. Scarlett is a natural blonde with creamy skin and bright pink nipples who uses very strong sunscreen due to a family history of cancer. She shaves her pussy. She loves sucking cock, including having her throat fucked; she shares with Bailey a taste for mild submission, and being called a slut and a whore, etc., can be powerfully arousing for her. Scarlett wants a long-term relationship with Ben.

Kira McQuade

First mentioned: “Cuddling, conversation, and another contender” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Cuddling%2C-conversation%2C-and-another-contender.537615)

Kira is a tall, busty redhead with amber-green eyes who was a year ahead of Lily in high school. She and another girl named Shannon Baker were a regular part of the friend group around Lily for their last two-plus years of high school until they graduated and went off to college in other states. Kira chose to transfer back to the local university after her freshman year and has gone to work for Ben at his practice; she is a psychology major, having been inspired in that direction by Ben’s example, and a student in the honors college. She would like a long-term relationship with Ben, but because she hasn’t really reconnected with Lily and her friends in the short time since she moved back to town, she’s unaware that they have started acting on their interest in him.

Natalie Daniels

First mentioned: “Abby, directly” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Abby%2C-directly.529118)

Natalie has never married. Abby’s biological father abandoned Natalie when he found out she was pregnant; she had a serious boyfriend while Abby was in preschool and kindergarten, but the relationship ended badly. Since then, she has had a series of discreet sexual relationships over the years which she has kept out of Abby’s life. She knows about the girls’ plans for Ben and plans on having her own turn.

Kelly Byrne

Kelly is a redhead like her daughter Meaghan, but she’s taller, busty, and not fair-skinned enough to freckle. She divorced Meaghan’s father, Brian, three years before the story opens. She’s best friends with Natalie Daniels; unbeknownst to anyone but Natalie, when the story begins, Kelly is also intending to get her own turn with Ben.

*******

Attached to this chapter I will post another one with pictures that represent my mental images of the female characters in this story (with a caveat or two). If you want to keep your own mental pictures of them unaffected, please ignore that chapter; I expect there will be some readers who will be interested. I will note that rather than choosing photographs for the avatars, I have chosen pictures from several adult Ren’py games, which will be credited following each picture.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)