More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AGreyFoxxx AGreyFoxxx

What's next?

Surprise visit

Lily comes in from the pool, asking for the car keys. “We’re going to the mall and then to a movie. Okay, Dad?”

“Sure, Kitten. Hey, can all seven of you fit in the Jeep?”

“Six of us can. Jessica says she has a previous engagement.” Holding up the keys, she juggles them and ushers the girls up to her room to change from bikinis to street clothes. Twenty minutes later, they pile into the Grand Cherokee and head to the mall.

Jessica wanders into the living room and sits on the couch next to me. “Mr. Harrison, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, Jess. What do you want to know?”

Sitting Indian-style on the couch with her back against the arm, she shyly asks, “Do you find me attractive?”

“That’s a silly question. Of course I do.”

“Not just pretty. Sexually attractive.”

My brain says, “Watch out, Ben, you’re entering a minefield here. The last thing you want to do is hurt this girl’s feelings.” My cock, on the other hand, says “Fuck yeah!”

“Honestly, Jessica, I do, but . . .”

She smiles, “There’s always a ‘but.’”

“You are one of my daughter’s best friends. And you’re half my age. Other than that, I’d be all over you like a loose shirt.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

Jessica hops up, stretches out and gives me a kiss. Not a peck-on-the-cheek kiss, a lip kiss. She lingers long enough for me to respond. I do. My tongue slips through my lips, touching hers. Her lip gloss is sweet. She opens her mouth, sucking me in. I open my mouth, inviting her to reciprocate. Her arms surround my head, holding me in place. Her hunger is evident. My hands drift to her magnificent full breasts. They’re covered by a bra and a tee shirt, but their softness and warmth come through the fabrics. Her nipples are stiff. She moans into my mouth, molding her body to mine as we fall back onto the couch cushions.

Still sounding , she asks me if we can make love. “But what about Lily and the other girls?”

“We’ve got that covered,” she says. I look at her, expecting her to continue. “When the movie is over, Lily is going to call me. If I don’t answer, they will know we are ‘busy.’”

I have to laugh. “So, everybody knows what we’re doing except us.”

“Pretty much,” she replies as she peels off her tee and leans back onto the arm of the couch.

“Don't just stop there,” I say. “This is your show. At least for now.”

Jessica reaches behind her back, unclasps her bra and shrugs it off.

I smile, staring at the twin orbs sitting proudly on the teen’s chest. “Beautiful!”

Indicating with her hands, she says, “This isn’t a museum. You can look . . . and touch.”

Not that I was waiting for an invite, I was going to touch them anyway. I reached over, hefting both with my hands, my thumbs rubbing the light pink nipples. She reaches out, one hand on each side of my head and pulls me to them. I rest my face in her cleavage, warm tits on either side of my head. The smell of freshly applied perfume assaults my nostrils. Chanel No.5. Rowan’s favorite. My cock stiffens at the thought. I turn my head to the left and start kissing my way up toward the nipple standing guard at the top. I reach the nipple and grasp it gently with my teeth, careful not to bite too hard. “Oh, God, yes!” Jessica moans. I suckle on it while I keep playing with the other. “Oh, Mr. Harrison . . . don't stop . . . please.”

I have no intention of stopping. Unless she asks. I kiss my way across to the other side, letting my hand fall to the waist of her shorts. She lets me push my hand inside the waistband of her panties and my fingers go in search of hidden treasure. She is completely bald. Smooth as a baby’s butt. And wet, very, very, wet.

Letting go of her breast, I reply, “Under the circumstances, call me Ben.”

“Alright, Ben, help me get these off.” Up on my knees, I help her skin off her shorts and black lace boyshorts. She grabs the panties and puts them under my nose. She smells of woman and perfume mixed together. My cock twitches and she sees it. “Yours, too!” she says, unzipping my fly and pulling my pants off, leaving tented boxers, the only clothing left on either of us. Yanking them off, she smiles at the sight of my rampant manhood. She wraps her hand around the shaft, barely able to encompass it. “Oh, my. Aren’t we the big boy!” she says gleefully.

I start to talk and she shushes me. “No talking!” she says as she stuffs her panties into my mouth. “I’m in charge here!” she says with a laugh. We both know that if I wanted to, the roles would be reversed. As shy and introverted as she is, I’m enjoying this. I’ve spent many an afternoon on this couch encouraging her to expand her horizons, to try new things. I lay back and let do as she pleases.

Slowly stroking, she leans over and captures my helmet between her lips. The warmth of her mouth feels divine as her tongue swirls around the head, as if she’s searching for just the right spot. She finds it, feathering at the slit in the crown, she elicits a groan from me. Any thoughts of not wanting to hurt her are rapidly vacating my brain. I want to fuck her. In spite of her age and our age difference, I want to make her cum. Any way I can.

She seems to sense this, looking up at me, a twinkle in her eye and my cock in her mouth. Bobbing up and down, taking more and more of me in her mouth with each stroke. I don’t know what to do with my hands. I want to grab her head, but I don’t want to scare her off. She seems to sense that, too. Taking my hand in hers, she places it on her head, pushing down and nearly in the process. I get the message. I grab a handful of her hair and push. Gluk! Gluk! Gluck! I lift my hips off the couch, shoving myself into the back of her throat. She gags, pulls off, out of breath, she gasps for air. “God! I love your cock!” She goes back down for more.

She’s driving me closer and closer. “Jess! I’m gonna cum.” She doesn’t falter, let up, or slow down. She wants to drink me. I resign myself to the inevitable, thinking, She must like it. God, I hope so. This feels so incredibly good. “Ohhhh! Nnnnngh! NNNGGGHHH! Ohfuck!” I grunt as my cock spews gob after gob of warm, sticky cum into the young girls mouth.

My cock begins to deflate. Jessica sucks the shrinking member clean, smacking her lips when she’s done. Without thinking, she throws her arms around my head and gives me a sloppy kiss. She tastes like me, and, I admit, it’s pretty hot. When she realizes what she’s done she apologizes. “No need to apologize, Jess, this is your show.”

She smiles and her whole face lights up. “Let’s take Act Two upstairs, shall we?”

What Does She Have In Mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)