More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by _HornyRPer _HornyRPer

Start/Additional Info

Additional Info

Character:

Our character is a 23 years old woman, named Julie Hall.
Julie has a curvy bodies with quite big breasts and an amazing ass. Her hair is black, of medium length, and her eyes are brown.
She was a promising student in University before the apocalypse, now barely managing to survive, as the infected are not the only monsters lurking around...

Special infected types:

• Hunter – an agile infected, that often moves on all fours, able to jump high and pounce onto victims, ripping their clothes and slamfucking them into the ground with otherworldy speed and .

• Stalker – a slim tall infected that formed a second pair of hands and a long thick tongue, grabbing victims and dragging them into it's so called "lair", where it fucks the captured human into submission all by itself. In darkness, with nobody able to help.

• Boomer – a big fat infected, that have a special call to attract others of its type. They quickly swarm cornered people, smothering those with their fat musky bodies and even fatter and muskier cocks. Boomer's smell of sweat is addictive and acts like an aphrodisiac.

• Tank – a big muscular infected, able to tear through most defenses and visually invincible and tireless, packing a horsecock-like penis of enormous size.

Start the story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)