More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silka03 Silka03

Who had messaged him?

Addison

You clicked the notification, although with some hesitancy due to nervousness regarding the prospect of maybe going on a date with someone, which was not commonplace for you.

When you opened the app, you saw that someone called ”Addison” had messaged you.

The message read, ”Hi! I thought you looked adorable in your pictures and wanted to ask if I could take you out on a date tonight?”

You clicked on her profile to decide what you would answer.

https://ibb.co/6bLsfBB (Picture of Addison)

Height: 6'8

Body Type: Athletic

Cups SIze: 32C

Cock Size: 9 inches soft / 14 inches hard

Personality: Dominant and commanding, but also caring.

You hesitantly tapped on Addison's profile, your fingers hovering over her pictures. Each swipe revealed more about her: a tall, dark-haired futa with piercing blue eyes, standing at an impressive 6'8. Reading it, you felt a bunch of conflicting emotions. Firstly you felt even more nervous than before and secondly, you also felt turned on. You also had not ever gone on a date with someone taller than you, though she was not only taller than you, but also MUCH taller. You started swiping through the pictures and saw that she took care of her body and health, considering she had several pictures from the gym, though you would have known she worked out without those either way considering her lean but muscular figure.

You looked intently at one of the pictures and could make out an obvious outline in her pants, this elicited the same response as when you discovered she was 6,8. You continued scrolling down her page, wanting to know more about her.

But it wasn't just her physical appearance that intrigued you. Addison's bio spoke of a zest for adventure, a love for working out, and the fact that she worked as a bouncer at one of the town's most prominent clubs. Reading this sparked a flicker of excitement within you despite the nervous knots in your stomach.

With trembling hands, you composed a reply to her message, carefully crafting each word to convey both gratitude and interest. But in doing so, taking longer than usual to look over the message, think about if it is appropriate or not, and re-writing it because you don't want to appear too forward or too needy. Finally, you build up enough courage to hit send "Hi Addison, thank you for reaching out. I wanted to say that I'm feeling a bit nervous about this, especially because, well, I've never gone on a date with someone like you before. But I'm also quite intrigued by the idea of getting to know you :)"

After hitting send, you quickly put down your phone and start anxiously awaiting her response, your mind racing with possibilities and your heart beating faster than normal.

About 30 minutes later, you pick up your phone and see that Addison has responded.

How did she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)