More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnyy Johnyy

Choose a perspective...

Adam - the Master

Day 1.

It was a quiet afternoon in the gym, not many people. Changing room was empty, and there they were, alone. Adam observed his prey, waited when he will go to take a shower. The boy was looking so pathetic, skinny and weak, a perfect toy to dominate.

When the boy entered the shower, he instantly entered after him, closed the door and covered Mike's mouth. The boy was shocked, he didin't know what is happening.

"Listen boy, i am about to fuck your mouth, and you gonna like it. Try to scream and ill beat you in two seconds. You understand?" The boy nodded yes, with a fear in his eyes. He kneeled and slowly opened his mouth.

The alpha male, already hard, grabbed his dick and put it in boy's opened hole. "Now start sucking, and do it nicely." Mike looked scared and started to work his tongue.

"Ahh, this boy feels good, i will make him my bitch in a week for sure. Just look at his scared eyes, is he starting to like it?" Thought Adam, as he felt the urge and came in boy's mouth with a strong load, deep inside his throat. He then pulled out his dick while boy was caughing from all the cum.

"Listen to me closely, bitch, I am gonna make you my , wether you like it or not. You will visit my house tomorrow at Maple st. 14. Be there or ill find you, you understand?" The boy looked at him and said quietly "Yes".

Adam got dressed and left the gym, as he needed to plan the next day of training.

He thought abot the approach and decided to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)