More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpiderQueen18 SpiderQueen18

What's next?

Adalina [Intersex Half-Devil, Lawful Evil, Fighter]

Adalina is a Lawful Evil Half-Devil Fighter. The progeny of a devil mating with a female human wizard, originating from the nation of Cheliax where such matings are not uncommon. Adalina was actually born a male, or at least appearing as a feminine one, and didn't start developing more womanly traits until she starting sexually maturing and her half-fiend blood made itself more apparent. She had been given over to a military orphanage, as her wizard parent had neither the time nor the patience to raise her properly. It became a bit awkward when she started developing as a woman, but the boys in the dorm didn't seem to mind in all the youthful vigors of sexual experimentation.

When she started developing breasts she was pulled aside and given her own private dorm separated from both the males and the females, though there was much time spent sneaking out to spend time with one or the other. Her youth in the military orphanage, the perfect place for the empire of Cheliax to train and brainwash its future military leaders, was a blur of fucking and fighting as she was trained with every weapon available to them. She was also given a proper education in military tactics, as she displayed her excellence in combat she was given more privileges and the promise of a commission as an officer. There were certainly other tieflings and fiendbloods in the orphanage, as well as humans and even a halfling or two (particular favorites of Adalina's to have a go with considering how tight they were), but she was certainly the strongest. She could wrestle down any other with ease, and could beat most even when they grouped up against her.

As she reached adulthood her skin has darkened considerably, quite tanned with a slight reddish shade to it, her body very fit from travel and combat though not lacking in softness. Her breasts were large and soft, and usually put on display, proudly showing off impressive cleavage almost to the point that her dark areola's could be seen blatantly. Her enchanted armor preventing any concern for her safety as even showing off as much skin as she was it was still almost like she was wearing full plate. When she wears breeches they're usually tight enough to show off the impressive bulge of her dick and balls held snugly within, though she generally favored a loincloth with a simple leather thong underneath for ease of access. Her style of combat is more toward constant movement and simple leather coverings rather than armor anyway. Her hair was black and smooth, braided to keep it out of the way and over one shoulder. Her eyes were a bright red that almost seemed to glow like hot coals in a fireplace. Lastly, the most noticable feature that sets her apart from normal humans, is a long serpentine tail descending from her buttocks and ending in a thick spade almost like a small club. The additional appendage flexible enough to wrap around objects and throw them or pull at limbs to distract someone she's fighting. Not to mention thrusting it into holes.

She had a fruitful military career, and even spent some time adventuring into other nations after her obligations to Cheliax were complete. With her devil blood she was promised a long life, but she always strove for more. Now she arrives in Absalom to undertake the Test of the Starstone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)