More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who makes a first move against you? Or maybe you take action first?

Acquire a help of cultists.

You decided to acquire help of demon cultists. That would grant you the power that is necessary to survive. Through your spies you contacted Ervan Gayet, a leader of small demonologist convent. He had agreed to help you in return for refuge. Now you talk with him in you private quarters.

You wear long black dress with big décolletage, grater-belt, stockings and high-heeled shoes. Underwear is something you do not wear. Your hair are combed in lose bun, held by 2 long steel needles.

“Trust me, my Queen. With power of Demons, no one will oppose you.” Gayet ensures you.

You smile. Show men a wet pussy and they are ready to forget everything and jump on it… and when they are helpless, it’s so easy to control them.

“Good. Then now’s the time to seal our deal.”

As you say that, you unbutton your dress and let it fall on ground. Gayet doesn’t need your invitation. He slams his lips against yours and pushes you, until your back hits the wall. You lose your breath as you hit the wall.

Almost immediately you feel as he enters you. He’s big. One of the biggest you ever had – and you had many.

Since he is much taller than you, your feet don’t touch the floor. With each his thrust, you impale deeper onto his dick. After few thrusts, he hits your womb. You arch your back as you climax. You would scream, but he blocked your mouth with his. All you can see is white, barely aware of what is going on around you, as you have one climax after the other.

When you finally your senses, you lie on a floor, Gayet’s cum dripping from between your legs. How many times he fucked you? Gayet stands right next to you with his, still, hard dick hanging above you.

Still dazed you get to your knees and start licking his dick, cleaning it. He smiles at that.

“I believe that we successfully sealed our deal, my Queen.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)