More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ploxoer ploxoer

What will John do in response to his Stepmoms Advances?

Accuse her of...something

"I know what you are really up to; I won't let you get dad's money!"

In response to my accusation, she stops in her tracks and giggle, which led to voracious laughter. I got increasing frustrated at her and was about to shout at her again, when her hair and face started to change right in front of my eyes! Her hair shrunk from her bob cut to a buzz cut, her breasts and ass begin to flatten, her torso widen and became more boxy, her limbs increased in volume and her face took on more masculine features.

"What do you mean son? What is your mom up to?"

My dad's voice?! How did she

"-Became your dad? I can modify my body at will, son. Come over here why don't you?"

Her hand stretched right towards me and wrapped me up, bring me right up to her. Looking at her closely, her transformation as my dad is pretty much perfect; the stain on the shirt he commonly wears, the scars on his hands were all on point. The outward appearance and voice may match, but I know much better.

"Aww, why the long face? I thought by looking like your dad, we could talk to each other better."

"Cut the crap and stop looking like my DAD!"

Frowning, she transformed back to her normal form, but kept on holding me tight.

"Like father like son, what a disappointment. Having fun with you may take a bit more work than I thought, but it will still be worth it."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you forgotten your accusation already? Just like your father, you are quite a scatter-brain. Now that he is gone for a month, I can finally execute my plan."

Plan? Am I part of this plan of hers? No, I am not taking part in it. I am going to stop her! I am going to-

"I can tell from your look that you are trying to think of something to stop me. I assure you that I have considered all possibilities. You are going to help me, whether you like it or not. If you decide to act like a good and obedient minion, I might even give you a reward."

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)