More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Accidentally in the wrong shower.

One day, in the beginning of Jake's senior year, he was running late back to gym. His gym class had to walk the walking trails at went around the school. Jake was walking, when one of the jocks shoved him into a giant mud puddle. It took Jake a few minutes to stand up and get enough of the mud off his face to see normally. When Jake stood up, he saw his entire class was already out of sight.

So Jake started to head back to the gym and the locker rooms. When Jake got back to the gym, he saw everyone had already showered and or changed. Jake wasn't in a huge rush, since it was the last class of the day and Jake had his car at the school. Jake casually walked in the girls locker room by mistake, since he still had mud in his eyes. Jake quickly stripped naked, out his gym clothes on the bench and turned the water on.

Then Jake grabbed a towel off the rack and headed for the shower. That was when the bell rang and school got out for the day. Jake knew the only the cheerleaders met right when school got out and the football team didn't practice until an hour later. So Jake took his time showering, since he thought he wouldn't be disturbed. However after a few minutes, the door to the locker room opened up,but Jake didn't hear it.

"What the hell! Who's in the shower!" Said Kelly,the head cheerleader.

"I don't know but most girls don't shower after gym if they have it last period. It's probably some girl that's a lame, thinking she was going to have the locker room too herself." Said Morgan, another senior on the cheer team.

"Well then why don't we have some fun with whoever is in there." Kelly said back.

Then the 30 cheerleaders headed back from their locker to the shower area. Besides for Kelly and Morgan, the other girls were named Alexis, Haley, Beth, Charlotte, Destiny, Sarah, Gina, Erin, Taylor, Farrell, Hannah, Izzy, Sasha, Leah, Katie, Paula, Christy, Wendy, Rita, Brittany, Victoria, Erica, Rachel, Lexi, Zahra, Delaney, Mary and Ashley. Each cheerleader was really sexy but they could also be really bitchy, mean and cruel. These girls knew they were hot as hell and they took complete advantage of it.

As the cheerleaders approached the showers,they noticed Jake's clothes. As they got closer, they all realized it was a guy in the shower, not a girl. Kelly picked up the clothes and instantly,but quietly pointed out who's they were. Then kelly grabbed Jake's clothes and towel before walking back over to her friends. The cheerleaders gathered up about 20 feet away from the shower Jake was using.

"Girls that's Jake doe,that creepy virgin nerd. I saw we teach him a lesson for constantly checking us out,when he has no chance with us." Kelly said with a smug smile.

Then all of the other cheerleaders pulled out their phone, ready to take pictures and videos of Jake,when he stepped out of the shower. Kelly however snuck over to the boys locker room. As fast as she could, Kelly ran to the gym teachers office. Then she went through the book to find Jake's locker number and combo. Once she found where Jake's locker was, Kelly emptied it out. Kelly smiled to herself when she noticed Jake's car keys, phone and wallet.

Kelly pocketed Jake's phone,wallet and keys, then tossed all of Jake's stuff into an unused locker. Next she shut and locked it with a random lock from the coach/gym teachers office. Once she knew Jake was trapped without anything to wear, she headed back to the locker room. Kelly walked back in and saw her friends were still waiting for Jake to get out of the shower. Kelly was very pleased she hadn't missed the moment jake got out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)