More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lazlos Lazlos

What is Aether going to do?

Accepting their offer to use his mouth

Without giving any thought to it Aether:

"Of course I can use my mouth, to help with your problem!" Aether answered relieved that he would get the help he needs without thinking what he was about to do.

"But if I can't handle you, you got to promise me that you will still help me since at least I tried." He asked waiting for their affirmation.

"Yes, don't worry about anything. You got my word. If you try your best, we promise to help you survive on this planet. We will provide you with the best source of food our planet has to offer and a place to stay. Maybe you won't even want to try to find a way leave." Naz reassured Aether. "But we wouldn't let you leave, even if you wanted to." She whispered to herself, with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you so much for everything." Aether said with his heart finally at ease.

"GREAT! Then let's begin right away. And since I was the first to talk to you, I think I deserve to be serviced first." Naz said with a huge smile on her face, full of excitement, anticipation and lust, as she moved her giant cock, full of smelly smegma closer to Aether's face, while her balls dangled in ther air as she started moving.

"HEYYY, NO FAIR!" Marsha and Rajha protested. But let her since indeed at first they were scared to talk to him.

"Ok then, you can start my sweet Aether." Naz encouraged Aether while caressing his face.

As the enormous cock was in front of his face, Aether finally realised what he had just agreed to. The constant smegma secreting from her penis together with her rancid smell made Aether remember... Just a few moments ago he accidentaly swallowed some of it and it was the worst thing he had ever tasted in his whole life. But now tones of it was about to be in his mouth? Three times? And he would probably swallow some of it again? He already knew that giving a blowjob to these dark skinned amazonian women would be an impossible task but they had to see it for themself in order to believe that it's impossible. However since they agreed to help him even if he failed he had no problem demostrating it to them, even if it hurt his pride as a man. But having to swallow this putrid smegma again? NO, it was just out of the question.

"Wait, I don-" 'GUUGHLK', was heard from Aether's mouth as Naz pushed her cock in, shoving a good 10 cm the moment he opened it, instantly hitting the back of his throat. It was HUGE, it barely fit in his mouth as it's girth reached 17 cm at the thinest parts and 25 cm at the thickest parts that had yet to come. Moreover this disgusting smegma was again filling his mouth, burning his tongue as it touched it. Aether was in shock of what just happened. But he wasn't the only one. Naz was speechless, out of breath after her pelvic thrust and frozen in place . Aether's small mouth put a whole new sensation on her giant black cock as it tried to accommodate her, squeezing her like no futanari pussy or ass could ever hope to. After a moment of silence...

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" Marsha yelled as she saw her friend, stand motionless.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU FUCKING BIT-?!" Rajha tried to pull Aether off of her friend's cock as suddenly she was stopped...

"DON'T YOU DARE..." Naz paused "EVEN THINK ABOUT PULLING THIS LITTLE SLUT OF MY GIRL." Naz warned Rajha in an angry tone. Aether felt aggravated as he heard her say that, feeling her huge cock in his mouth while testing her rancid smegma and even swallowing some as he breathed through her cock. He hoped that she would stop after seeing how difficult it is for him to service her but finally realised she wasn't done.

"The hell is wrong with you!! You scared the crap out of us." Said Rajha annoyed by her friend's weird reaction.

"This sensation... I-I can't describe it. It's out of this world. I have never felt something like this before. Not even with the best pussy and ass I ever fucked." Said Naz lost in pleasure from Aether's tiny mouth.

"I'm sorry Aether, I can't hold back anymore. If you want to stop, now is your chance. Because I don't think anything can hold me back from ravaging your throat as hard as I can." Naz warned Aether without pulling her cock out and placing her hand on the back of his head with a huge grin on her face.

"Mmuff', "Mmuuuff", "MMMMUUFFF" Aether tried to speak in panic after what Naz said, while trying to push the giant dark skinned amazone away from him, in order to pull her black cock out of his mouth. Could she not see that he can't talk? Thought Aether tring his hardest to get free.

"Well I warned you, but since you got nothing to say I'll go ahead and destroy this little throat of yours. Although I think that it won't be the only thing I destroy."

'GULK', 'GULK', 'MMUPHF', 'GULG' Could be heard from Aether, as Naz was trying to push her meaty black cock, full of veins popping out, inside Aether's tiny mouth, as her arousal increased. His soft pink lips were scraping her putrid smegma off her futanari cock pushing it inside his mouth and further down his tight throat.

'AAGGHH', "This mouth is a tight fit, I can't push my cock any further." Naz exclaimed and Aether felt relieved hoping that she would finally release him. He felt the heat coming out off her cock while his tiny mouth was being stretched. The foul tasting smegma was burning his tongue everytime he took a breath, only to swallow it, feeling it going down his throat, coating it with grease.

But Naz wasn't even thinking about stopping. She angled her hips while still holding Aether's head while moving it accordingly, aligning her smelly black cock with his throat. All the while the other two futanari were rubbing their heafty meaty black cocks, being jealous of their friend being over taken by an amount of pleasure. Then Naz was finally ready...

'UUUGGMMF', she muffled, griting her teeth from the sensation, as she was finally able to push her cock into his throat. Slowing her cock was vanishing into Aether's tight throat as she took her sweet time with it. Aether felt every pulse from it while the heat in combination with her rancid smegma was burning his throat but in different ways. The cock was sliding further and further, 15 cm, 20 cm in as she reached his esophagus. 'UMFF...', 'HUMFF...', 'UMFF...', 'HUMFF...', Could be heard coming out of Aether's mouth and nose while gasping for air. But the dark skinned amazonian futanari was 57 cm long, there was still so much left and Aether knew that she wasn't going to stop until her whole meaty black cock was inside of him.

'OOOOhhhh...', "This feels amazing. But I need more..." Said Naz lost in pleasure. "Get ready slut." She warned Aether but what could he do? Suddenly...

'SMAACK', 'GUUURRLLK', 'MUUUPFF' Was heard from Aether finishing off with a 'COUUGH', 'COUUGH' when finally Naz's greasy apple sized hairy balls hit his chin, smearing it with their sweat and natural bodily fluids, that futanari balls were secreting. Her veiny cock made her way past his esophagus, entering his stomach and bottoming down to it as she hit the entrance of his small intestine finally making her whole cock vanish. The other two dark skinned amazonian futanari looking from the sidelines couldn't believe their eyes. Their friend's cock disappeared and all they could see was just her outline from outside Aether's mouth all the way to his stomach as her cockhead hit it. Although her cock was inside his stomach, his grastric acid didn't affect her at all. Futanari had sturdy bodies which nothing could hurt them and so were their cocks, making them invincible. It was like they were blessed by the Goddess herself when she created them, which indeed they were. But even if their cocks weren't that strong, they would eventually become stronger as each day their caustic smegma surrouding them, would strengthen them. Their smegma was so potent that is easily destroyed Aether's gastric acid leave nothing in the way to stop her from pushing her cock inside his stomach.

"Im-mpossible, her whole cock... is inside me... inside my stomach." Aether thought as his mind was in haze from the pungent smell and taste of Naz's cock. Aether was sucking all the grease and smegma that was constantly emitting from her cock as he was trying to gasp some air not to pass out. He lost his mind, all he could do was trying to swallow, to breath the air that managed to get past Naz's cock everytime it contracted as it pulsed.

"Huuhhph..." Naz sighed. "Ok slut, now I'm ready" She let Aether's head, grabbing all of his silver purple hair and splitting them equaly on both her hands. Then she rolled both of her fists in order to wrap all the remaining hair, leaving Aether with no room to move his head, thus creating two handles for herself.

"Get ready for the best gullet fucking of your life." Naz warned Aether and started moving. Thrusting her hips back and forth as her big juicy dark ass bounced in the air.

'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULGH', 'SMAACK', 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK', was everything that could be heard as Naz thrusted her giant black cock in and out of Aether's mouth, smacking his chin and throat from the outside with her smelly greasy hairy balls. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK'. She kept thrusting. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK' Aether didn't know what to do. He couldn't move his head as Naz made a handle of his beautiful silver purple haird holding him in place, thrusting her smell cock into his throat, past his esophagus and constantly hitting his stomach. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK' The remaining putrid smegma on her cock was being scraped of at the entrance of Aether's tight esophagus as it squeezed her cock, going in and out of his stomach. Aether was feeling the rancid smegma being placed into his stomach as his grastic acid was being replaced by it. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK' He was sucking every juice her filthy black cock was oozing, trying to breath some air. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK' Her meaty cock was filling his mouth all the way to his stomach while he tasted everything that she had to offer. He was hungry when he first woke up this morning but now he was getting his fill. And this was only the first dice. 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK', 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK'

The other two dark skinned amazonian futanari kept stroking their giant black cocks as they watched in awe. Naz's black smelly cock could clearly be seen as it moved up and down inside of Aether's body. They could even see her veins pulsing through his throat and esophagus as she kept thrusting. Aether's stomach was growing and shrinking, starting to get a faint dark purple colour at the place her cockhead her hit it.

"When is this going, to stop... I can't take it any more... My mouth is being stretched out... and I can feel every single vein on her huge black cock. And this taste... it's disgusting... But why... why can't my mouth stop sucking it... It's not cause I try to breath... It's because... my mouth... just wants to keep tasting her... never letting go of her taste... 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK' thought Aether, as Naz's thrusts kept going for more than 20 minutes already.

"Mmmuuhh... this taste... please... why can't I stop craving for it. This pungent smegma has messed up with my brain... Mmmuuff... so.. tasty... NO! I can't keep wanting to suck it. PLEASE STOP! What is this filthy smelly black cock keep doing to me. Even though my throat hurts from being stretched by her enorous black cock and my stomach is being battered by her cockhead... my mouth... my mouth still want to taste her and my tongue follows her meaty black cock whenever she pulls back, never wanting to let her go... This foul tasting black cock is so amazing... 'SLUURCK', 'SLUURCK','GUULHG', 'SMAACK'

"HHHUUGH", "This is feels amazing." Naz said lost in pleasure. 'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK','SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK' "How can something feel so amazingly good. The tightness of your throat and esophagus as they keep squeezing my cock is out of this world. And the feeling on my cockhead as I ravage your stomach... is just..." 'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK' "You were born for this little slut. So tight!!! 'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK' "And finally this filthy smegma is coming of my beautiful cock and into you tiny stomach. This will be your only meal from now on." 'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK', -'GUULKCK', 'GUUMPF'-'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK' -'GUULKCK', 'GUUMPF'- But most importantly... I didn't expect you to be such a good cock sucker. You just can't get enough of my gorgeous cock. You just keep sucking, squeezing and sucking. None stop. I guess you really like my taste." -'GUULKCK', 'GUUMPF'- "Aaahh, a music to my ears, keep sucking me clean my little slut. The feeling of your mouth will never be enough. Tightening and loosening your thoat as your breath air, feels just too good." 'SLUURCK', 'SLIIRCK','SMAACK' "And since you love my taste so much I think it's time for your rewards. Be a good cumdump and savor everything I have to offer. Get ready slut" Naz finished her thoughts outloud as she was about to blow her load into Aether's little stomach that had been battered by her cockhead all this time.

So, after 30 minutes of constant gullet and stomach fucking, Naz was finally at the edge of the greatest orgasm of her whole life. Naz's cock expanded even more, stretching Aether's throat and esophagus even more and suddenly...

"HHHUUUUNNNGGHH. DRINK IT ALL YOU LITTLE SLUT"

'SPLUUURLT', 'SLAAASH', 'GUULGK', 'SPUUUURLT', 'SPLAAAASH', 'GUULGK' Naz kept pumping and pumping, load after load of her thick like jelly, smelly cum into Aether's little stomach, filling it to the brim. 'SPLUUUUUUUURLT', 'GUUULGK', GUUUULCK' Aether kept swallowing the filthy cum back into his stomach as it was coming up.

"I know it doesn't taste as good as my smegma but you will come to also like it. So take it all. Keep eating my little cumdump as I fill you stomach." Naz said.

"GUULGK", "GUUMPF", "HER GIANT BLACK COCK BECAME EVEN BIGGER!!! I CAN'T BREATH ANYMORE!!!", "GUULGK", "GUUMPF", "PLEASE MAKE HER STOP", "HER CUM IS TRYING TO PIERCE THROUGH MY STOMACH. THE IMPACT OF HER CUM INTO MY STOMACH IS JUST TOO MUCH", "GUULGK", "GUUMPF", "HOW DOES IT SHOOT OUT WITH SUCH A ", "GUULGK", "GUUMPF", "I-I feel, s-so fu-ll... I my mind is go-ing blank f-rom the taste. I-I need to breath..." Aether thought as he was slowing losing consciousnees.

Naz was coming for about 3 minutes now but it didn't seem like she was about to stop. The cum had already started to come out of Aether's mouth and nose but the dark skinned amazonian futanari didn't seem to care contrary to her friends.

"HEY, STOP! You will drown him before we even get our turn!" Said Marsha.

"Just a little more, I'm almost done cumming. Although this little failure of a cumdump spills out my precious cum. I'll have to teach her a lesson later." Naz replied.

"What does she mean her... teach me a lesson... I can't think straight anymore... My mind..." Aether thought as he heard Naz talking.

"You will have time for that, now focus on not drowning this little bitch Naz. She seems to be about to faint." Rajha warned Naz.

"Can't you help me a little sisters?" Naz asked.

"SMAACK", "SMAACK", "SMAACK" Wake the fuck up bitch, the other two dark skinned amazonian futanari started smacking Aether with their giant black cocks trying to pull him back to his senses." "SMAACK", "SMAACK", "SMAACK" Aether was cover in their putrid smegma as they kept smacking their smelly black cocks on him but even though he came back to his senses they didn't seem to want to stop.

"Aaaahhh. This felt amazing" Sighed Naz that after of 5 minutes of constant cumming, was finally done. Cum was dripping down from Aether's mouth and nose as he was chocking trying to breath. The dark skinned amazonian futanari had dumped about 5 liters of smelly cum into Aether's little stomach which could only fit 3 liters compared to other human ( stomach's max capacity is about 4 liters average), making him look pregnant. But only 2 liters stayed inside of him as the 1 liter of smegma she had placed before didn't leave his stomach due to it's consistency compared to cum.

A slow "SLIIIIRCK" was heard as Naz removed her black futanari cock from Aether's mouth followed by. "SPLAART","GUUUURCK", "COUUPH", "COUUPH", "GUUURCK" As Aether's started coughing her cum out.

"SLAAAAAAP" A loud slap was echoed all of the sudden. As Naz slapped Aether's face, dropping him to the groud, into the cum puddle she had just created. He almost lost consciousness as futanari were too strong for normal humans. She left a huge mark on his face making him bleed a little but she didn't seem to care.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LITTLE CUM SLUT? WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPILL MY CUM" She yelled at him with a huge grin on her face.

"Ok, ok you had your fun quickshot. Now it's my time." Rajha said not able to hold her excitement back any more.

"Hey, who you call quickshot?" Naz replied being annoyed by her friend's comment.

"You of course. It only took you 30 minutes to cum compared to our usual 1 hour." Marsha added.

"Oh, that's what you mean. Well, both of you are in for a surprise. Let's see who is the one laughing at the end." Naz warned her friends knowing very well that they wouldn't even be able to last 20 minutes fucking Aether tight gullet.

"Haha, ok will see big futanari." Rajha replied as she laughed, moving forward as she couldn't hold back anymore after seeing her friend's show.

"Hey, were do you think you are going. We didn't decide who will fuck this little slut first. I also can't hold back any more. There is no way I will stay back and watch, as you fuck her for 1 hour." Marsha said to her friend.

"Well, then how are we supposed to decide who will fuck her fir-" Rajha stopped as she smelled it...

"Oh great, one of them is here." Marsha said annoyed but what was about to come.

"W-what is this pungent smell." Aether came back to his senses after the rancid smell hit his nose.

"Well, you will witness one of our Goddess' blessed ones." Naz replied as SHE appeared.

It was another dark skinned amazonian futanari. But this one... She was also around 250 cm tall at a height of 248 cm, a little shorter from Rajha. She wasn't fit like the other three muscular futanari, she was fatter at around 300 kg compared to the 240 kg of the other three futanari. She wasn't obese but all her curves had meat on them. And Aether finally saw the source of this pungent smell. It was coming from her cock which she didn't hide same as the rest of her body, as it swinged from side to side, slapping her thick thighs. It was a behemoth of cock. As black as they come and with more meat that he could ever have imagined. Her cock was already thicker than the thickest part of Naz's cock at around 26 cm and her size was the same as Rajha's at 60 cm long and it was only at it's flaccid state. Her balls were the size of big oranges, full of hair and covered in grease, streaming down the hair and into the ground. But most importantly... her smegma... It covered the whole entrance of her forskin, and even covering half the length of her black smelly cock from the outside, constantly dripping none stop.

"Hello, sisters." She greeted happily. "What is this cute little thing you have here?" She asked.

After 10 minutes of explained, Aether learned that she was Fedrit, one of the chosen ones living alone outside the futanari village since the others couldn't handle her smell and libido. She was blessed by the Goddess by being stronger than the rest of futanari, lived longer and she couldn't get hurt or sick. But everything came at a prise. Since the Goddess blessed her, her cum productivity was through the roof, her smegma could fill a river and her futarmone made others go crazy if she stayed near them long enough. And she was already starting to affect Aether's weak body. And as Aether learned everything about her lonely life, so did she learn everything about Aether.

"So I have a suggestion my little, woman." Fedrit emphasised the word woman. "You could come live with me. I can take care of you as long as you want. You are so beautiful, I have never seen silver purple hair like yours. Your pure shining white body is something I have never seen in my life before and didn't even know that it exist and it makes you look so gorgeous. Those small soft pink lips are craving to be fed the highest quality of smegma. And... and this perky bubble ass of yours... I don't think that I even have the words to describe what it does to me. And most importantly, I would never dare to hit you." Fedrit suggested to Aether lost in lust, excitement and anticipation, while lying about the last part, waiting for his answer.

"Hey, hey, hey. We are the ones who found her." Said Rajha still holding her self back from grabbing Aether's head and fucking him.

"Yes, what do you think you are doing trying to still our slut." Marsha support Rajha.

"Relax sisters, it's only fair that we let Aether decide. Isn't that right my sweetheart?" Fedrit asked Aether with pleading, loving eyes.

"Ok, I guess you are right." Rajha agreed with her sister as she cared deeply for her and knew how lonely she was due to her circumstance being blessed by the Goddess. Maybe this even was Aether's purpose from the start. A person that her sister could spend the rest of her life with, not being lonely anymore.

The other two dark skinned amazonian futanari felt the same way and didn't protest any further.

"So, what will you choose little slut? Will you stay with us and after we are done go back to our village or live the rest of your life with our sister Fedrit who will protect you in this new world and care for you, as she seems to have fallen deeply in love with you? Asked Naz.

Who will Aether choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)