More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nman Nman

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

Accepting her fate and wanting to be embarrassed

Makenzie had been through alot in her life. She has been stripped numerous times, fucked in public and even was hypnotized into acting like a dog and allowing hobos under the bridge to use her as a sex toy. She has even been nude on the news! With that said she has decided that instead of avoiding these situations she would instead embrace it. Makenzie walked outside nude and walked to the first place she could think of to embaress her self. As she rang the door bell a dark hair women walked out with c size breasts walked out with a surpirsed look on her face. " what the hell" ashly said as she looked at the red head. Ashly and her friends were the ones who turned her into a sex freak that resulted in her getting fucked by hobos under the bridge. " long story short i want to embrace being a slut and being shamed for it." Makenzie said with conviction. " uhhhh" ash said as she tried to close the door but makenzie held it open. " ash please i just sold my home and all my possessions so i can become the world play thing" makenzie said tears in her eyes. " and i know you hate me still for stealing your boy friend even though i became a community cumdumpster due to you, and theres no one i can trust to treat me like shit than you.". Ashly thought about it for a but before agreeing under one term.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)