More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johndoe70 johndoe70

Confront the professor?

Accept your fate and prepare for the big interview

I can worry about that class later. My most pressing matter is the big interview I have coming up. I don't even own a suit yet and as a full time college student, money isn't exactly easy to come by.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. The semester was over so there isn't too many people on campus anymore. I answered the door, and it was my girlfriend of almost a year, Lisa. She is a looker. Standing at 5'5" 110 lbs, naturally red hair which is long (and pulled back in a pony tail today), smooth pale skin, and deep green eyes. She has a rockin' body and she knows it. She loves to show it off. Today she was dressed to kill: white button up shirt, unbuttoned at the top just enough for her black lacy bra to peek out (with her firm and perky B cups contained within), a short plaid skirt that came down just above her knees, black fishnet stockings that accented her long shapely legs, and clunky combat boots that accented her petite figure.

She came into the room with a big grin, then stopped and looked around the room. "Looks like Mikey moved out already huh?"

"Yep, we have it all to ourselves." I smiled back. "You wanna get naked?"

"It just wont be the same fucking you without Mikey pretending to be asleep six feet away. Did he really think that we didn't know that he was jerking off over there every night?"

"You loved it, admit it!" I shot back. Lisa blushed slightly and flashed a mischievous grin.

"Did you get the results from your finals yet? " she asked, changing the subject. "I got all my results except for one." Dr. Blake is notorious for waiting until the last possible moment for posting his grades, I think the asshole likes to watch us squirm in pain while we wait. Anyways, I got a 'B' in advanced Psych, a 'A' in Physiology and a 'C' in that damned Calculus class."

"You passed Calculus? Congrats!!!" I knew that she had been worrying about getting though that class. She is a very smart girl, but math always seemed to be her weakness. She slinked over and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How do you want to celebrate. baby?" she whispered in my ear.

"I can think of a few things I'd like to do" I whispered back.

"You didn't tell me how you did. You've been hitting the books hard.... and neglecting little 'ole me in the process..." You better have aced all your classes, mister." she purred. She was still hanging on me, damn she always smelled so nice! Lisa was easily the best part of my day any time i got to see her.

Well, I got an 'A' in that Economics class, a 'B' in Statistics, and an 'A' in Advanced Accounting."

"... and how did you do in that 'Business Communications' class? I know you said it was easy, but I didn't see you study for it all."

"I didn't get the results back yet". I said, lying through my teeth.

"Really? You should march on down to his office and get the results. Want me to go with you?"

"Naw, thats okay". Lets celebrate you never having to take another calculus class ever again." I said changing the subject again.

"Absolutely!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)