More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xxxkittiexxx xxxkittiexxx

What do I (the mother) do, after Kate calls me to tell me that her boyfriend will take me out?

Accept the invitation-it's about time I met him

 I hung up the phone. Kate was sending her boyfriend by at seven sharp to pick me up. It was about time I meet the young man that's got my little girl so blissfully happy. Kate's boyfriends in the past had been nothing special. Kate tossed them away once she was tired of them like so much garbage. But this one was different. This one had her hooked. I was curious. 

 I took one last glance in the mirror. I smiled proudly. For my age I must admit I've held up well. Much dedication, time, effort, and sweat had kept my body little changed since my mid twenties. My long, slender yet curvy body could still impress and dazzle. Even my 36c breast had held up to the hands of time. Only the slightest bit of sag was detectable. Other than that they were perfect. My late husband had always loved my tits. He would drive me crazy having his mouth on them. Teasing the nipples till they were as hard as pebbles. Nibbling on them sending sparks straight to my pussy. It hurt to think about those days though. Tom had been gone now for two years. I guess I was still in mourning. Satisfied with being a widow and being true to Tom's memory I had declined every single offer to date. I shared my bed with no one. That was hard at times. I was always used to amazing and frequent sex, now I had to satisfy myself. Each time I exploded was wonderful but afterwards I lay there and felt as if something was missing. I was never truly satisfied. But alas, I'm letting my mind drift. I pushed away the needy feeling that washed over me suddenly and double checked my make-up. Perfection. I was a knockout in the short, tight, stylish, little black dress I had on. My shimmering blond hair, deep blue eyes, and plump pink lips looked so awesome with the black. I was thankful once again for dragging myself to the gym every single day. The doorbell rang. I hurried and slipped on a pair of almost-ridiculously high heeled, strappy shoes. I couldn’t resist them. They added to the package and made me feel so sexy.

 I made my way downstairs and opened the door. My breath caught in my throat as I gazed at the man in front of me. My God my daughter has excellent taste! He was gorgeous. He had this lustrous brown hair that was a tad bit dishevelled but didn’t look skuzzy. His face was chiselled and unblemished. Eyes such an amazing green that you almost doubted they were real. His lips might as well have had 'kiss me' written on them. Even in the trendy yet classy apparel he was wearing it was easy to see he had a body that could drive a girl wild. I was instantly hit with a vision of mounting him. I scolded myself for even the thought but couldn’t deny the oh so tiny fire that was now lit deep in my core. The idea came to me that I needed a drink suddenly. I rarely ever drank but a stiff one sounded good right now. I decided to ask Tom if he would rather skip the restaurant and us go have a drink together. We should get to know each other better. Right? After all he was my little girls new lover.

What is Tom's first impression of Melissa? (in Tom's POV)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)