More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cleop Cleop

What dou you do?

Accept her offer

You don't want to admit it, but she's right. Getting sick on vacation for not wearing clothes would be a disgrace for you. Anyway, you don't lose anything by looking at her clothes, You're sure that she has something that will look good on you. Women always have something comfortable and masculine, some basic t-shirt, simple pants and some slippers or sneakers is enough, you just have to find it. Even if you can't find anything, you can just go out and keep covered with the towel with the risk that comes with it, besides having to arrange the towel all the time so it doesn't fall off. It's not easy to carry it for so long.

Even if you don't find something like that, it doesn't seem so far-fetched what Abi is proposing. Everyone has tried on something of the opposite gender for some reason at least once. In the end it's just clothes, if it covers your private parts it's enough, so in case you don't find anything, you already consider the option of trying on some leggings, shorts or some other garment. You just have to make sure that Abi doesn't take pictures and doesn't tell anyone, and problem solved. Who knows, you might even make her laugh for a while.

Abigail doesn't hide her excitement when you agreed. Why is she so excited about the idea? She even talks again about her dresses, skirts and heels. Does she have some kind of weird fetish? Or is it something about with you? It's strange, she never showed any evidence of attraction. Anyway, for now the only way you have is to follow her to her closet. Abi is weird, a woman like that should have men queuing at her door, but there she was, anxious to see her young friend dressed in her clothes. You get the strange feeling that the two of you are about to cross a very intimate and personal barrier, and that somehow, something will change between you after tonight.

You would expect his clothes to have a large, dedicated place, but you definitely didn't expect something like that. Her closet is almost the size of your bedroom, and it's covered with shelves and clothes on every wall. A dim warm light illuminates each shelf, and at your feet, a huge rug covers the entire floor. To your left, the light highlights Abi's dresses. Placed in the middle, and to the sides, shirts, t-shirts, tops and all kinds of formal and casual clothes. At the back are drawers. According to what Abi tells you, this is where she keeps all her underwear, accessories and bags. To your right, her pants, skirts, jackets and long boots, and finally, next to you, a whole wall with shoes, boots, wedges, platforms, clogs and sandals of all kinds and heights. Each pair is perfectly placed and ordered. In the middle of the room there's a wide full-length mirror and a chair next to it. It's amazing how neat and tidy she keeps her closet, this is her place in the world and no doubt she has it as such. She tells you to wear and try on whatever you need, but before leaving, she goes to the bottom drawers, where she pulls out some gray panties. She tells you that although she knows it is not ethically correct, you need them, and she prefers you to wear them if you are going to try on her clothes, besides they are a bit old. Finally she leaves you alone in her closet.

You lay the towel down and put on the panties. They feel softer than anything you've ever worn. They fit you perfectly, snug, warm and comfortable. You glance down at them and see that they are a lot little darker at the crotch, and the elastic is already a little worn. You imagine Abi with the panties on, her pussy perched inside them, her thick legs wearing them out and the sweat from her body soaking them. She's worn them for more hours than you can imagine, but now they're between your legs. That turns you on a lot, and a bulge rises to the front of the panties.

You feel weird and a little guilty about being turned on by the situation. You recognize how hot is Abi is as a woman, but you never really saw her from that point of view. Despite the age difference, you are both adults, but that was a line you had never even thought of crossing. You come to the conclusion that it's not necessarily her, it's the clothes, or rather, the fact that you're wearing panties. Who wouldn't react like that in the same situation?

You quickly find the perfect outfit. A pair of navy blue, stretchy, stylish and comfortable dress pants, and above all, they don't look too feminine on your legs. On the bottom, they're a little wider than usual, but nothing serious. On top, a gray long-sleeved T-shirt with a round neck. It's a little faded and a little darker in the armpits, Abi will most likely wear it for pajamas. The hardest part is finding something for your feet. Abi's feet are a size smaller than you but since she wears heels all the time, she buys them a size bigger, as she told you once. Practically everything had heels, except for a pair of black ballerinas and a pair of well-worn green Havaianas. Logically you choose the Havaianas.

Once dressed you look in the mirror. Not bad. You could even go out on the street dressed like this. The pants mark your bottom, although the length of the T-shirt covers you a little, your thighs fit perfectly to the pants, you think that they should fit her even a little tighter. Your toes perfectly occupy the round holes left by Abi's, the insole is very soft and flat, and despite being quite worn, they remain impeccable. You feel more comfortable than any other garment you have, the fabric of the pants and the tight fit allow you to move with total ease, and Abi's perfume on your body is strangely satisfying. Not cold and very happy with your chosen outfit, you walk towards the door. With your hand on the doorknob, your eyes catch sight of a dress slightly more illuminated than the rest, a long green dress with short sleeves and a plunging neckline.

It doesn't take you long to recognize it, it's the one Abi is wearing in her profile picture on her networks. You pick up your phone and look for her. Accompanied by her sister and with a big smile, there she is, modeling her dress with an impressive pose, her body slightly sideways, one arm under her breasts and the other taking her chin, and one foot back, leaving the heel of her shoe in the air. Abi is a beautiful woman, but in that picture she looks stunning, hotter than ever, her curves were even more pronounced than in person, and from the position of her arms, it looks like her breasts are about to pop out of her dress. Her hips look colossal, and on her feet peeked a red polish in the small hollow of her shiny black peeptoes. You look at the rack and quickly locate the shoes, and you feel a powerful urge to dress like her in the photo and take Abigail's place for a night, to become her. You feel that it can make you as horny as she surely was that day. It's a new sensation, a chance to do something very unusual, and the thought of it turns you on like never before. Is that what Abi meant? The only certainty is that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

What do you wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)