More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 111Johnsmith 111Johnsmith

What will they do?

Accept defeat

The royals knew they had lost this battle.

The king waved the soldiers down, and stood up to great the crown prince.

"We surrender. Please spare our lives", he bowed deeply. The crown prince, removed his helmet, and took a look around. "Drop your weapons", he commanded the enemy troops. The soldiers looked to the king for approval, and as he nodded, they dropped their swords and kicked them away. The crown prince immediately had his soldiers run and take captive all of the enemy troops, and the royal family. This entire time Amelie had been completely silent, her eyes roaming the room deeply trying to understand the situation and find anyway out of it. At that moment, Amelie's sky blue eyes met with his crown princes' fiery glare, in a moment that made her heart stop. But she didn't turn her head away, instead he shifted his gaze.

"Kill them all", the crown prince states calmly. The king jumped up, in utter shock, and yelled, "Please, no! I promise you anything if you spare us!" The crown prince smirked, "And what do you have to offer me in return for your lives?" The king hesitated, obviously knowing he had no riches or servants to give away under his command anymore. The pause lasted for more than a minute, and time definitely seemed to stand still. The king lowered his head, and began stuttering out a sentence, "I-". But before he could finish it, the crown prince let out a cheeky laugh.

"Give me the princess and we'll have a deal."

What's the response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)