More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Do You Accept? (Or Would You Like To Know More About The System?)

Accept: Quick Start; "Hot Gamer Geek."

You consider only for a few moments. You have no one special at home, so you don't have any existing commitments to tie you down. You just turned 18 yesterday, and are still a virgin, so you are incredibly horny: and you suspect that this is all a dream so you are not worried about any lasting consequences.

"Sure," you reply, and the woman with the tight braided cornrows smiles.


You have chosen the "Hot Gamer Geek" quick start option. This gives you the following Variables:

Age: 18

Level: 1

Experience: 0

Appearance:12* (above average)

*(14 if someone makes you bathe...)

Muscle Power:10 (average)

Stamina:14 (good)

Potency:8 (bellow average)

Creativity:12 (above average)

Adaptability:10 (average)

Virtues: Feminist, Quick Replenishment, Mage Gifted, Powerful Spirit, Tolerant, Polyamorous, Modern Education, Faithful, Responsive, Inhuman Ancestors: Elfin Bloodline.

Flaws: Virginity, Doesn't Bathe, Tea Totaler, Can't-Handle-It-Guy, Asperger's Syndrome, Hyper-Focus, City Boy, Low Pain Threshold.

Penis: 23cm long × 3cm across, uncut.

Height: 2m even.

Hair: Dark Brown, Straight, Thin, Long.

Eyes: Hazel.

Skin-Tone: Caucasian.


At a signal from their leader the five women surounding the bed pull off the sheets, under which you are naked, climb onto the bed with you, and pull your limbs out into a "spread eagle" position.

"This next step is needed in order to have you stay on this planet." The woman with the tightly toned stomach who is leading the ritual says as she gets into the bed as well, then leans over and begins performing Felatio on your long since hard cock.

Each of the others starts sucking on your fingers or toes, working their way up from the pinkie to the big toe or thumb, and the sensation you are experiencing is transcendent. As they suck you feel tiny streamers of energy tying around your fingers, toes and tarsus, binding you to your new world, and the sensation fills you with joy.

It doesn't take long for this joyous and erotic feeling, combined with the tight slippery sucking the ritual leader is doing to your penis, to make you cum, and when you do she drinks down every drop of your spunk and tries to milk out more! soon enough however she is to admit that there is nothing left an with a mournful noise lets go of your deflating prick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)