More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Quazar Quazar

Is Jenna really giving up clothes?

Absolutely

Jenna walked up the stairs of her apartment complex with purpose in her stride. She walked past other tenants who were shocked at the sight of Jenna completely naked. Jenna knew she was being watched right now but she didn’t care she was on a mission.

Arriving at her apartment she swung the door open and made a b-line towards her room. She opened she closet door and saw all the clothes she owned the ones she never wore either saving them for a special occasion or just thought they were ugly. Too many times had she been to pick a wedgie in public, deal with chafing from a bra too tight or pants too small. She grabbed a thing of trash bags and started dumping every article of clothing into it. Every shirt, pants, skirt, dress, bra, and panty were shoved into a trash bag. When she was done her closet was completely empty having looked like she just moved in but she wasn’t done yet.

She grabbed two of her trash bags and walked downstairs to the garbage. If she was to commit she needed be rid of her clothes for good. Putting her whole body into it she swung her first garbage bag into the trash causing her boobs to jiggle. She did the same action with her 2nd bag. She walked back to her room grabbing more trash bags and walked back to the garbage each time more and more people gathered around to see the naked neighbor. Finally, she had one more trash bag she grabbed it and walked down the apartment stairs. As she did she walked past every single tenant that lived in this apartment each one of them ogling her round ass as she walked down the stairs. By this point Jenna didn’t care if people checked her out she was taught to be proud of what she has and in her case she pride was easy to come by. Jenna reached the dumpster one final time she looked at her last trash bag and with a breath exuding determination threw it in. She felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders as she walked back to her apartment. As she climbed the stairs she walked with a confidence she had never known before. Her neighbors could see every inch of her and could tell she just did something big. One by one all of them started applauding her. Jenna was already confident in herself but the thunderous roar of applause did help. As she reached the door she turned her head to see her audience. She smirked slightly and slapped her ass hard sending an echo through the complex. This was the start of a new life for Jenna.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)