More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by salatara salatara

What should I do?

About Katie [Alternative story line]

Katie was raised in traditional US Midwestern family surrounded by beautiful nature and basically living her whole life in small town and small community. Katie's father Peter has his own Lumber company and is well known person in county, very hardworking and very influental. Her mother Sharon has dedicated her life for her family, she is what you call an all american housewife and both her older brothers Bob and Shane work for their fathers company since they were little. Katie was always kind and sweet, well mannered girl but she never had any interest in working for their family company even though her father always said that she is a golden child and sorta expected for her to take over family business.

First dissapointment for Katie's father was when she anounced that she will get her teaching degree at local community college and that she will pursue her career as a pre school teacher. Even though her father was definitely not happy with that decission she had full support from the rest of her family. Being a really smart young girl she had no trouble with getting her degree, she was one of the best students at community college and she aced every test. Katie knew that this degree and teaching career is her dream and she was determined to get her degree as soon as possible.

One person who always supported her was her boyfriend and high school swetheart Brian. He was her dream guy they were inseparable and most definitely most famous couple in Rosewood. Brian was from good church going family just like Katie, even though they were raised in traditional families both of them loved having sex and they enjoyed every encounter together just like any other young couple. Brian worked in his fathers Auto repair shop and he was a really good mechanic, already taking over family shop from his father. They had 10 employees and were doing really good, especially since Brian took over. Katie was so proud of him. She could imagine two of them getting married and having their own big family.

After finnishing her teaching degree the biggest problem was that in Rosewood and surrounding area there was absolutely no teaching job available. Her college mentor had good friends Mr. and Mrs. Applebaum who were both teachers in Chicago IL and since he didn't want Katie's dream to go bust he contacted them and got Katie her first teaching job in public school on Chicago's south side. Applebaums even offered a small appartment in their house that Katie could use while she teaches and lives in Chicago. Katie was thrilled but also very sad that she had to leave hometown, her family and the love of her life Brian for unknown period of time. But her will to work as a teacher was something that drove her away from Rosewood to big city light of Chicago, hundreds of miles away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)