More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ebanu8 Ebanu8

Who is your stepmom??

Abirit - Introvert (Ebanu8)

A/N: Decided to give this one a try.

Abirit Blumenfeld, hailing from a mixed Ethiopian/German family, was an introvert that both conformed to and defied the stereotypical introvert people knew.

Hailing from Singapore, she migrated here to Japan just as she started high school.

She was definitely an outlier in your high school with her light olive skin and her strange Jewish customs, but her beauty and her easygoingness - despite her lack of words used - quickly won her a great few friends, and her academic scores were easily top of the grade.

Combined with her remarkable culinary skill and capability in household chores, and she would make a wonderful housewife.

"You okay?" She asked as she sat next to you, placing a cup of milk on the table.

"I... Um..."

It felt embarrassing to you, talking to an 18-year old woman who aroused you with her sexy toned body, maintained with regular exercise and the right nutrition. Her silky red hair, her D-cup tits, her thick thighs and chiseled stomach, she never failed to arouse you with just the sight of her body alone, her natural curves the envy of many men and women.

She simply giggled softly, saying, "We're family, no need to feel embarrassed."

And damn if her intuition wasn't scary.

"I'm not embarrassed or anything..." You muttered.

"I'm just passing you milk," Abirit said, "Your favourite chocolate flavour."

You gratefully gulped it down, the sweet chocolate flavour heaven to your taste buds.

"Your pa's on a business trip for three weeks from now," Said Abirit, "Anything you want to do in the meantime?"

What is your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)