More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

Design Finished, Next!

Abilities and Area Select!

Looking deviously sexy, you activated the big green "Next!" button and blinked to yourself in surprise. You noticed that what came up with a large screen of options on one side and an empty list on the other side. The top of the screen appeared with "Ability Selection". Well, you already had in mind what character you were gonna be...and while you looked the part, time to get the utility of it!

You began looking at the selection of stuff to get and began picking out everything that you needed and wanted. Thanks to your high diet of moral fiber, you had a large pool of karma points to choose from, but you also took in some detrimental attributes in order to buffer your spending. After it was all done, you had to nod to yourself in pride for your intelligent spending.

In all, this was what you were looking at in terms of abilities, skills, and attributes:

Super Damned: A hybrid of two forsaken creatures of darkness, not only are you reviled by mortals, but by both demons and necrotic powers. You will always be forever hunted by demon/vampire hunters and members of holy clergies. Necrotic powers, rather they be necromancers or vampire lords, will always consider you an abomination. And demonsof various types, as well as warlocks, will see you as an item of infinite interest...experimentation and breeding are always in their mind with you. Or maybe even tame you for their own purposes.

Hunger: Thanks to the combination of your succubus nature and your vampiric nature...the hunger of the two melded together. While demons require life in order to life, with sex being the succubus's preferred methods, your vampiric nature for also needing life influences it. Sex for succubi and blood for vampires, the two form together to where you can only gain sustenance from the bodily fluids of mortal creatures. Sadly, due to your form, you do not absorb life , just the bodily fluids themselves. Which also means you do not gain power from feeding. (You think you'll stick with blood and cum, as it seems you can take it via any of your holes or by absorbing them through your skin. You weren't too keen on sweat or...other, fluids)

Occultist: Thanks to your vampiric heritage, you have the ability to engage in blood magic...a school of magic that uses your blood as a catalyst for protection spells or enchantment. Thanks to your succubus heritage, you have the ability to engage in magic resulting in influencing people's minds and shaping your own body. And thanks to the both of them, you are capable of having an easier time mastering the arts of necrotic magic and infernal magic. You also need a ritual knife and a grimoire to use and track spells.

Unholy Weaknesses: Your hybrid situation makes you to many influences, but buffers others. You are harmed by curatives and purifiers. So that means no garlic and no water. You can take baths if the liquids provided are properly treated first. Thanks to your succubus heritage, it takes a significantly longer time for you to be harmed by sunlight, though it's advised to stay away. Silver is still toxic to you, and the mere presence of holy symbols of faith still deter you, while contact burns you. And needless to say holy magic still hurts you more than if you were mortal.

Immortality: Luckily, since both creatures are immortal, your hybrid heritage doesn't take this away from you. You can still die by means of purification or being killed. But you do not age, you cannot be affected by diseases, and you do not die from natural causes.

Gravitational Defiler: Whether with your vampiric levitation or your succubus wings, you have the ability to fly. Also thanks to your vampiric abilities, you are able to walk up walls and along ceilings.

Demon Brand: Thanks to your demonic heritage, you have a special name: Xera'shaza. Guard it well, for names have incredible power. And if anyone were to learn of it, you may find yourself clad in the chains of servitude.

Using some other points, you also bought a decent ritual knife and a grimoire with some rudimentary spells. You had a total of three spells you thought would be good. One to summon skeleton warriors, one to summon an imp servant, and another to be able to cast an infernal fireball. You wouldn't need these items to do your succubus abilities and only the knife for your blood magic. You also bought a hybrid material sword that was made of iron (for mortals, magic users, and fey) and silver (for other creatures of darkness like yourself).

With that bought, you pressed the "Next!" button again and came upon the world design interface. Already knowing where you're going to be, you choose to select fantasy worlds and went to "random generate". You didn't care too much about where you ended up, but you made sure you selected the options that involved having all sorts of different fantasies coming together...sorta becoming a melting pot world.

When the world was made, you suddenly found yourself in what looked like a desert. Nope, that wasn't going to work. With a mere thought, you were out of there and ended up in the middle of a ocean. Well, this wasn't going to work either, but it seems you had a means of getting somewhere...just think about it. Well, you wonder what would be best for you? It's mostly gonna be undead and demons, so they really wouldn't care. You also noticed that you didn't really feel bothered by the heat of the desert...was that for most areas?

You thought about a tundra and wound up in a large frozen wasteland. Wearing as little as you were, you should have been freezing your sexy ass off...but nope, you weren't bothered by it! Smirking, you slightly changed your location by appearing at the top of a frozen mountain with a terrace to it. Licking your lips, you went to designing your base of operations.

Using as little of your points as possible, you had erected a large castle with decent defenses. Thick and tall stone parapets, walls, and turrets could be seen as layers of snow and ice started to form on them. You had the castle have its entire wall completely encase the terrace...coming up with several rooms and hallways that could have multitudes of purposes. After all, you maybe a hybrid with many enemies...but once you become powerful enough, allies would find their way to you. And you would need places to house them.

With the main body done, you also started to spend some points to make some roads. From the back of the castle, you made a road over to the base of the next level of mountain. Once it was there, a cave formed and you didn't care too much how the cave formed itself, so long as it was made and big enough. There, all sorts of monsters and demons could find a home there...as well as a possible area for summoning. And then towards the side, you made another road that went down the wall below the terrace the castle was made and had another terrace formed. When that terrace formed, you erected ancient looking mausoleums and graves...forming a place for your skeletons, ghosts, and zombies to appear from. True, all you had was skeletons at the moment, but you'll expand over time.

You also got a bit more fancy and had a tower made near the back of the castle, a place for you to have an alchemy lab and library, a nice workstation to have. The castle should be decorated to look like a dark, diabolical liar of debauchery. That's the thing with evil...it tends to splurge. And to be honest, compared to what your life was before your , you feel a bit relieved that you get to have a literal castle to call your own.

Satisfied with what you got, you pressed the "Next!" button yet again.

What's Next on the Menu?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)