More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theboorster theboorster

Who is your stepmom??

Abigail: Greedy Farm Girl (TheBoorster)

Note: This story takes place in rural America. All characters are of legal age. I don't own anything

--------------------------------------------------------

Hellen is a small rural town in the deep south. Y'know the type of town that folk from bigger cities derided as bumfuck nowhere. Fewer than a thousand people live here: most of them pig farmers or laborers. Randall hated the town even though he was born and raised here. He often daydreamed about moving away but knew that would never happen. No one born in Hellen ever goes to college. Most of them don't even make it to high school.

His father Billy Bob was a pig farmer but still managed to be one of the more prosperous men in town. Randall never got along with his old man because he was abusive and routinely beat Randall for the tiniest mistakes when he was a kid. Randall's mother Olivia had died when he was little so he remembered very little about her.

Billy Bob was one of the richest farmers in town and often hired local teenagers as farmhands. Abigail (a girl from Randall's class) was one of the new teenage farmhands who were currently working for Billy Bob. Randall has had a crush on Abigail since they were in middle school. Watching her work in denim shorts and white crop top always made him breathe faster. He hoped to get closer to Abigail while they worked together but something a lot worse happened instead.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)