More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

Who do we follow in this weird world?

Abigail, a waitress at a pub

Abby was a conventionally hot white girl with dyed blonde hair and dark eyebrows. She had just come on shift at the pub she worked at. She was wearing sneakers and her uniform tight black t-shirt over a black bra. Inevitably, she was bottomless and her pubic mound was smooth and hairless -- good grooming got a girl good tips.

Four twenty-something guys came in. Abby got them a table and took their orders. They were rowdy and handsy, but her plug marked her off limits for insertion fun. Just as she was coming back with their food, her plug buzzed -- it had been 24 hours.

She popped out the plug in the kitchen and found out the identity of the mystery object another customer had shoved in her asshole yesterday. It was a small glass pepper shaker.

Setting the plug and shaker aside, Abby picked up the tray drinks and food. The four guys had ordered shots, bottles of beer, burgers and fries, chicken wings and veggie sticks, sandwiches and pickles, nachos, and bottles of Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.

She was certain that they were about to shove something new up her ass, so she smiled and sashayed her naked hips as brought them the order and hoped for a good tip.

How do the guys react to hot unplugged Abby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)