More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

Abby and Matilda go to the party.

Abigail and Matilda did some light pregaming in Matilda's room. Abby felt trapped in Matilda's top, like her boobs could pop out at any second. She hated it, but she also knew that Matilda would never let her change into a sweater, her usual evening wear.

When they were properly buzzed, they climbed the stairs to the third floor, where the main common room was home to a party already getting out of control. The girls of Hartford Hall had brought their smuggled and liquor to celebrate the end of the school week. Two were already passed out in a corner, with a pair of girls making out right next to them. Without any boys around, St. Emilia parties had to make up for the absence of testosterone with wild and unchecked debauchery.

In the middle of the room there were three girls gathered around an empty bottle of vodka. One of them perked up when she saw Matilda.

"Matty!" Iya exclaimed. She was wearing her thick curls down for once, and she wore a yellow dress that complimented her dark skin. "And Abby! It's so good to see you. We're playing some truth or dare, if you wanted to join in...?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)