More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Who are you?

Abby, a 20 year old tall awkward librarian

(though abbey dresses more conservatively).

Abby was an extremely shy girl. She always had been. A lot of that stemmed from her over bearing step mother, who berated her about everything from behavior to appearance.

Abby had always been tall. By the end of high school she stood 5' 11". There was nothing she could do about it, but her step mother viewed it as 'unladylike' to be so large. She had many words for Abby's appearance. Lanky. Chicken Legs. Giant. It was true, Abby stood out due to her height. Accenting this was the fact that she'd always been an extremely skinny girl. Skin and Bones, another name her step mother gave her. Bean Pole.

Due to this harassment Abby was an extremely shy, mousy girl. She wore baggy clothes to hide her body. Loose flannels, baggy dresses, rarely not wearing a sweater, even indoors. She had a narrow frame with hips jutting out, a flat stomach leading to smallish B cup breasts and seriously long legs. Nobody ever really saw these features under her baggy outfits though. She had wavy brown hair and a beautiful long face, though it was hidden under thick glasses.

She had few friends and no serious boyfriends. Boys were attracted to her, but she felt too large and awkward to believe it. She now attended college, though mostly through online courses from her apartment. She worked at the library part time to get by. She had a passionate love of books.

She had rented out library books which a troubled teen a few months ago. Unfortunately the teen had used the books to construct a series of pipe bombs! Fortunately the police had stopped him before her hurt anyone. But, when they found out Abby had been the one who had carelessly rented so many books on explosives to a teenager, both the boys parents and the police were outraged at her carelessness.

The boys parents wanted to press charges. The police wanted to arrest Abby. Abby, out of desperation, had phoned her step mother. They didn't get along but her step mother was a high end lawyer, and Abby knew she was her best hope.

Her step mother showed up and proposed a compromise. She would supervise Abby, her step daughter moving back in with her. This would serve as an informal probation. Eventually the teen's parents agreed, under the condition that any ill behavior on Abby's part would lead to immediate jail time.

This probation would last two years. Abby had no say in the matter. She found herself on the way back to her step mother's house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)