More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

Abbey, buying shirts.

Abbey thought long and hard about how to further this fantasy. She read stories online and watched videos about it.

In one of the videos she particularly loved, she watched a sexy black woman wearing a tight white t-shirt mounting a white man as his wife watched on. The t-shirt had printed across it in black letters ‘white cock whore’ and was thin and stretched that her nipples were clearly visible as she took the husbands load.

She loved the idea, so she quickly searched online for a custom t-shirt store and bought her own. A thin white t-shirt, a size too small with big black letters printed across it. ‘Slut 4 black cock.’ She knew George would love it.

Over the next week, Gorge and Abbey fucked regularly. Sharing fantasies and ideas in the process. Abbey confessed to George that she liked the idea of watching him fuck a black woman, but only if she was willing to risk pregnancy.

George confided in Abby that the idea of her being a slut, letting guys fuck her without consideration f of the consequence, turned him on. When Abbey asked if that included black men, he confessed that someone of different ethnicity risked getting pregnant, someone whose child would be identifiable as not his turned him on even more.

It was Thursday of that week that Abbey got the delivery of her new t-shirt in the mail. Eagerly she pulled it out while George was at work. Abbey worked as a house cleaner and so had some inconsistent hours and had the afternoon off. She pulled the shirt out and looked at it, unwilling to try it on for risk of stretching it out of shape. She wanted to wait for George.

When George got home, she opened him a beer, a Cheshire cat smile plastered across her face. “You seem happy,” her husband commented.

Abbey smiled, “I got a delivery today, which will take our play to the next level.”

George laughed, “Colour me intrigued, but did you get a black man in the mail?”

Abbey shook her head, “No, but I did note that our new neighbour is black.”

George pulled her into a kiss. Abbey and George lived in suburbia, they had a pleasant house, and recently the empty plot next door had finished having a house built. Now, apparently, a black man was living there. “Well, maybe we should introduce ourselves,” he purred.

Do they go to introduce themselves.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)