More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who are we following?

Abbey goes clothes shopping.

Abbey wanted to continue exploring these interracial fantasies with George. But she wasn’t sure exactly how to. In the next few days, she watched more than her fair share of interracial videos and read many stories. She found several she liked the idea but kept coming back to one she thought George would.

George had spoken about the eroticism of having some dance just for you, and when Abbey saw a video that showed a belly dancer slowly mounting her audience, Abbey thought that would be something George would love. She thought she could get a belly dance costume and dance for George, playing at coming from that region of the world.

She shopped online but couldn’t figure if some of the outfits would fit her. She was, after all, quite top-heavy. Then Thursday, while George was at work, Abbey decided to act. She found a store on the edge of town, which was said to have many genuine, and several erotic, belly dancing outfits and went to have a look. She dressed in a skirt and tank top and left, hoping to find something nice so that she could play with George that night.

She parked at about 11 in the morning. It took her a while to find the store in the sprawling local shops, and when she did, she was a little surprised to find it was down a dingy set of stairs into a basement shop.

She went downstairs into a dimly lit shop, little lanterns flickering with LED lights to appear like candles sat in every corner but provided little light. A rotund man smiled at her. “Yes, pretty lady, how may I help?”

Abbey slimed to him, “I would like a belly dance outfit,” she said.

He smiled, “Oh, you are learning to dance?”

Abbey blushed, “Umm, no.”

The man smiled, “Ahh, I see, you wish for a nice costume for man to give you a blessing?”

Abbey frowned. “Sorry, a blessing?”

He stepped forward and put his hand on her stomach, the slip of flesh between skirt and top. “A blessing.”

Abbey’s blush deepened, “Umm, yes, something like that.”

“Come, come.” He said as he started leading her towards the back of the store. It was actually a huge store, winding deeply under the others. She stopped several times to look at costumes, but the man shook his head. “No, those are for dancing in public. You want to dance in private.”

Finally, they stopped, and he pointed at a rack of clothes.

What’s on the rack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)