More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tbaddish tbaddish

What's next?

Abbey discovers it wasn't a dream

"Oh my god, whaaat happened." I say with a yawn as I open my eyes.

"God... I had the worst dream ever, ugh!" I say, yawing again and stretching my arms.

I look around my unfamiliar surroundings and a small sense of panic sets in.

Where the fuck was I? Why am I half naked in someone's bed? Did I get drunk and hook up with some weirdo frat boy again? Ugh! This is why I need to stop drinking... Oh well, atleast the bed was sooo comfortable.

I slowly slip out the bed and start to stretch. Where were my clothes? Where was my phone? Ouuuch. My head still hurt. My right eye felt funny.

I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror and completely froze. I started to have a panic attack as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a busted lip, bruised face, and black eye.

Then the flashbacks rushed back into my memory banks.

OH MY GOD! THAT WASN'T A DREAM!

My knees started to tremble, my whole body was shaking. That nightmare was real! Giorgia really did beat my ass, strip me down of my dignity, made me sign some agreement and... and... I licked her pussy?

I fell to my knees and started to cry.

AND THEY FILMED IT ALL TOO! Noo! My life was over. I wanted to die. I don't deserve this... I don't deserve this!

I hear small chatter coming from the other room. My heart starts to pound out my chest. They are still here. Chatting with themselves. I needed to come up with a plan, something, anything, to get out of this.

I look around the bedroom for any signs of my clothes but they are nowhere to be found. I guess I'll just walk out like this, they've already seen me in my underwear anyways.

I take deep breaths to compose myself before walking out the bedroom and into the living room, where I see Sienna sitting on Giorgia's lap on the couch, watching TV.

"Good morning, ." Giorgia said, instantly greeting me.

"We let you sleep in, you're welcome." Sienna blurted out.

"Hey guys... can we talk... please?" I say in a soft, apologetic voice, I was almost crying already I was so emotional.

"About what, exactly? Make it quick, you have chores to do today." Giorgia said, staring at my half naked body with a thirst in her eyes.

"About last night, look... I was really drunk, I said horrible things to you guys before, I am so sorry about that, you really taught me a lesson that I won't ever forget... and I'm sorry... can we just leave this incident behind us and move on? Once again I am so sorry, you got me back good, maybe I can pay you guys something and we can forget about all of this?" I plead out. My body was visibly shaking as I tried my best to stay composed.

Both girls started laughing. This was already going so horribly...

"Typical. Rich little barbie girl thinks she can just buy her way out of her problems. I told you she would try to pull this shit. I think she needs to be put back in her place, stay here Sienna." Giorgia said as she got up from off the couch.

Giorgia walked up to me and stared me down. My heart was beating out my chest again. My knees were trembling. I thought she was going to start beating me up again. She pointed down to the floor.

"Hands and knees, now." Giorgia said in a real nasty tone.

It took every ounce of courage I had to stand my ground and resist the urge to drop to my knees right then and there.

"Please Giorgia.... please! Anything... let's just put the past behind us... please!" I pleaded with her with all my might.

Giorgia just stood there, looking unpleased.

"Okay, fine, I'll give you one more chance." Giorgia said, crossing her arms.

Just hearing those words sent hope all throughout my body, my breathing started to get heavier, was she serious? Was there a way out of this hell for me?

"Let's have a rematch. If you win. You are free to go, we will delete all the videos of you, rip up our contract, and never bother you again... but if you lose, you become our for LIFE! Not just two years... but FOREVER!" Giorgia said as she started to yell.

My mind started to race a million miles per hour as waves of adrenaline poured throughout my body. This was it. This was my one chance. My fight or flight response system had been activated... and I was ready to choose fight.

I eyed her up and down again. I couldn't believe I lost to her, she was 6 inches shorter than me! I towered over her. I was strong, I played sports growing up... it didn't make sense how she dominated me so effortlessly.

It was because I was drunk! That's it! That's the reason I lost. They took advantage of me because I was drunk! Those bitches. Rage started to take over me. I am going to make her pay. I clenched my fists in anger.

"Deal." I say.

"You only beat me because I was drunk anyway. You took advantage of me." I say confidently.

Giorgia's face lit up.

"Ohhhh really?" She said with a laugh.

"Yes, really! You bitch!" I say defiantly.

"BEAT HER ASS GIORGIA!" Sienna yelled from the sidelines, holding her phone again to film.

"Let's go then Barbie! I look forward to making you my for life." Giorgia said with a supreme confidence.

My entire life started to flash before my eyes. This was it. Under no circumstances could I lose here, I had to give it everything I had.

Giorgia was just standing there, with her arms folded, looking as smug and confident as ever.

I decided my best chance was to finish her off as quickly as possible with a strong blow! I can do this! I am strong!

I lunge at her and throw a right jab at her face that just missed by an inch! She kicked out her right leg and hit my foot, causing me to fall over.

I quickly got up and onto my feet before she could pounce on me and I backed away. Oh my god, that was close. My heart was pounding. This was so intense.

"Are you sure you're not still drunk?" Giorgia joked.

"She's already falling! Haha!" Sienna laughed.

I continued to slowly back up as she walked towards me. A little bit of my confidence disappeared when I hit the floor, and more fear started to set in. But I wasn't ready to give up so easily. I couldn't. I had to fight to the !

I continued to walk backwards until I bumped into the living room wall that bordered the bedroom, causing Giorgia to laugh.

"You look absolutely terrified." Giorgia said, still laughing.

"It's not too late to give up, I'll show you mercy and let you go back to our original two year deal, but you need to give up now and drop to your knees... and then eat my pussy again."

"NO! FUCK OFF!" I say with a vengeance.

I lunge at her again and try to punch her in the face, but once again, all I hit was air.

She ducked, lowered her body, then grabbed my chest and tackled me backwards until the back of my head roughly landed up against the wall, making me very dizzy.

She had me tightly pinned up against the wall and I couldn't get her off of me no matter how hard I tried. She started to knee me in the stomach and punch my ribs as I pulled her hair as hard as I could.

"Bitch! Get off me!" I say, fighting for my life. I was pulling strands of hair off her head, but her body shots were making me ache badly. One after the other. Owwww!

Finally she leaned down lower and grabbed my upper thighs.

Oh god! She was trying to lift me up and slam me again! No! Not again!

I did my best to push her down and kick my legs out so she couldn't pick me up. I put all my body weight down and hit her on the head. I did everything I could to prevent her from picking me up.

But she was just too strong...

She got a good hold of me and then lifted me up and over her shoulders just like last night.

"You fucking weakling." She said with a wicked laugh.

She slapped my thong covered ass real hard before leaning forward and roughly dumping me on the floor.

"Stay down bitch!" She yelled.

"YESS!!! GET HER GIORGIA! BEAT HER UP AGAIN!" Sienna yelled.

I managed to once again hop back onto my feet and back away from her to create some distance.

I was shaken up and breathing heavy, at this point my confidence was all gone, as the reality of the situation set in on me. Giorgia was just too strong. It didn't make sense, she was short and pudgy, how was she so strong? She didn't even look like she has broken a sweat. She was so calmed and relaxed. I was already tired and had a sore and bruised stomach from all her knees and punches.

I needed to use my range to keep her off of me. It was my only advantage I told myself. Otherwise she would just tackle me and throw me around like a ragdoll.

"Hair pulling bitch, you can't fight at all, I'm going to beat you senseless unless you get on your knees and submit right now. This is your FINAL warning. If you refuse then I won't show you any mercy!" She said in a vicious tone.

I started to get really nervous as her words rang in my ears, and for a split second, the thought of actually giving up, dropping to my knees, and submitting to her crossed my mind.

FIGHT BACK! I HAVE TO FIGHT BACK! I told myself, trying to get pumped up. But I didn't move. I just stood there frozen.

Giorgia didn't feel like waiting around. She closed in on me again and lunged at me. I tried my best to throw my hands out at her to slow her down, but she easily brushed me off before landing four solid punches. A vicious right hand to my stomach that knocked the wind out of me, a left hook to my cheek, a right hand that landed directly on my mouth, and then another left jab that hit me right on the chin. All her punches were lightning quick.

I fell backwards and bumped into the wall again, but before I could compose myself she was all over me again and had me tightly pinned to the wall.

She started to tee off on me. She kicked me multiple times in my legs and stomach, then she started to punch me in my face and head. I put my hands to my face to protect myself, but that just left the rest of my body open. She kicked and punched me all over like I was a training dummy and this was all just a workout. With each of her punches and kicks to my body I could feel the resistance inside me fade away, and I was ready to give up.

Finally, after absorbing all that I could, she kicked me super hard directly on my knees and my legs just collapsed, and I tumbled onto the floor in pain.

"Owwwww!" I cried out, pathetically.

She quickly grabbed my hair and dragged me to the center of the room. I didn't resist at all. It was over.

"Look what I got babe, a beaten up Barbie!" She yelled.

"GO GIORGIA! GO GIORGIA! GO GIORGIA!" Sienna yelled like she was a cheerleader.

"Are you done?" Giorgia asked, still pulling my hair and dragging me across the carpet.

For some reason, I didn't say anything, even though this fight was clearly over and I was getting my ass whooped again and in tons of pain.

"Guess not." Giorgia said as she kicked me in the chest and let go of my hair as I fell face first onto the floor.

Giorgia didn't waste any time or give me any chance to get up before she jumped on my back and dug her knees into me, causing considerable pain.

She grabbed the back of my hair and pulled it with all her might, causing my head to snap back violently as far as it would go, forcing me to look up at her.

It almost felt like she was going to rip all my hair out. I screamed out in pain like never before.

"ARE YOU DONE?" She yelled.

"YES!!! STOP STOP!! I'M DONE!! I'M DONE!!!" I pleaded out, tears falling from my eyes.

She let go of my hair and my head fell forward onto the floor where I laid motionless on the ground as Giorgia sat on my back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said over and over, writhing in pain.

"Good job baby!" Sienna said as she walked over and gave Giorgia a kiss on the lips.

"Look at this weak bitch. She really thought she could mess with me! But look at her now, on the floor and crying like a baby! This was the only way this was ever going to end. Easy work, and I enjoyed every second of it." Giorgia said triumphantly.

"I love watching you beat her up! It's so hot! Now we own her forever!" Sienna said.

"And I love BEATING her ass! But I have a feeling after this ass whooping she won't ever talk back to me again, is that right Barbie? Have you finally learned your place?" Giorgia asked. She was now leaning over me, almost whispering into my ear, her head right ontop of mine.

"It-It w-won't e-ever happen again, I p-promise!" I plead, still crying.

"Don't forget, you asked for this! I told you to drop to your knees but you refused, this is what happens when you disobey, you get beaten!" Giorgia yelled.

Giorgia rose to her feet and stood over me. She lifted up her right foot and placed it on the back of my head as I laid motionless on the floor.

"You need to get it through your thick, arrogant skull, that your old life is over, and your new life, under our feet, has just begun. We aren't ever going to let you go now, ever. You need to accept that, you belong to us now, Barbie. You deserve this." Giorgia said as she pushed her foot down harder into the back of my head, smushing my face against the floor.

"Say it. Say that you deserve this." She ordered.

It was in this moment, that every last shred of hope still left in my body started to disappear, she had won, again, easily, I was no match. She had beaten every last shred of resistance out of me. She was right, I deserve this.

"I deserve this." I say, mumbling into the carpet.

"Say it again... louder this time." Giorgia ordered.

"I DESERVE THIS!" I scream out as best I could.

"Don't move, we aren't done yet with your punishments yet, I'll be right back!" She said as she lifted her foot and walked away.

Sienna leaned down and gave my exposed ass a nice hard slap.

"Uh oh Barbie... I think she's going to get the whip!" Sienna said with a chuckle. "You're in troooooouuble!"

At this point I didn't even care anymore. I was lifeless, defeated, beaten. I continued to lay there like I was dead.

Giorgia walked back into the room, she walked over to my body and stood over me.

"How many do you think she deserves, Sienna?" Giorgia asked.

"Hmmmm... for acting out the way she did... I'm going to say... ten hard lashes!" Sienna said enthusiastically.

"Well then, ten hard lashes for beaten up Barbie!" Giorgia declared.

*WHIP* *WHIP* *WHIP*

Giorgia unleashed three hard whips on my legs, butt and back.

"OWWWW!!!!" I cry out. That hurt even worse than the kicks and punches. The pain was so intense it was unbearable.

Instinctively I put my hands back and tried to rub where I got whipped to ease the stinging on my body.

"Oh no you don't!" Sienna yelled as she jumped on me and grabbed my hands to prevent me from rubbing the whip marks.

"HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! NOW! OR YOU'LL GET FIFTY LASHES!" Giorgia ordered loudly.

I instantly put my hands on my head and tried my best to suck it up.

"Three Down, seven more to go, remember now... you deserve this. Say it." Giorgia ordered.

"I-I deserve this." I cry out.

"God damn right you do!" Giorgia proclaimed.

*WHIP* *WHIP* *WHIP*

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!! GIORGIA PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY!!! OWWWWW!!!!" I cry out, pleading. She hit me even harder than before, three hard shots, this time on my upper back and neck. I started to bawl and shake, but didn't dare move my hands from my head.

"Gosh, she's such a crybaby!" Sienna laughed.

"Karma is best served with a whip! Don't forget that." Giorgia said.

"One more set to go and we are all done." Giorgia said as she walked around my body.

She slowly ran the whip up and down my body, from my neck, down my back and hovered over my ass and then down to my feet, causing me to completely tense up. Just the feeling of it on my skin made me shake with fear.

"Turn over." She ordered. I complied almost instantly and turned over and looked directly at her. The look in her eyes was scary, she was thirsting for . She must really, really hate me.

Just like she did on my back, she dragged the tail of the whip up and down my body, from my toes, to my panties, on my stomach, over my breasts, and then rested it directly on my lips. I was shaking badly. The feeling of the whip on my face was terrifying.

Suddenly, she lifted the whip up into the air and unleashed it on me.

*WHIP* *WHIP* *WHIP* *WHIP*

She hit my breasts, stomach, thighs and feet. Her hardest blows yet. The pain was too much to handle and I cried out in agony.

Giorgia looked down at me with an unsympathetic look as I writhed and shaked in distress.

"You brought this on yourself, you have no one to blame but you. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time. This is what happens when you dare challenge me. Everytime you act up, I am always going to put you back into your place, no mercy, understand?" Giorgia said in a cruel, sadistic tone.

"Y-Yes Giorgia." I say sniffling.

*WHIP*

"THAT'S MASTER GIORGIA TO YOU! GET IT RIGHT!" She screamed as she unleashed one more lash on my stomach.

"YES MASTER GIORGIA!!!!" I scream out.

Giorgia looked down on me and smiled, a look of satisfaction on her face. She was so proud of herself.

"Ugghhh, all this fighting and whipping has me all riled up again, you are going to have to take care of it too, since you did start all of this drama." Giorgia said as she started to slowly pull down her shorts and panties.

She wasted absolutely no time walking over to me and standing over me, showing off her glistening wet pussy.

"Now, you are going to lick me good, got it? Otherwise you are getting whipped again." Giorgia said as she slowly lowered herself onto my waiting face.

Without saying a word I immediately stuck my tongue out and was reintroduced to the familiar smell and taste of Giorgia's pussy. Once again she took control of the situation, and started to grind her pussy on me, back and forth, using my tongue, and my face, as her own personal sex toy.

"Mhmmm, you make a great pussy pleasing , we're going to have to do this everyday. This is just what I need. Keep that tongue out bitch. Mhmm fuck! Yes!" Giorgia said as she started to moan louder and louder.

I did my best to hold my tongue out, even as it started to get sore, the fear of more whippings fresh in my mind.

"You see what happens when you act like you are all tough? It was only ten minutes ago that you dared challenge me... and now look at you, all beat up and whipped, with a mouthful of my pussy, when are you going to learn your place?" Giorgia said with a wicked laugh.

Giorgia started to go into overdrive, grinding her pussy all over my face, just as I felt my tongue and jaw were about to give out from soreness, I heard Giorgia let out a powerful loud moan that ringed my ears, letting the whole apartment complex know I just made her cum again with my tongue.

"Just what the doctor ordered! I need to go get dressed now. You stay right here, don't you dare move." Giorgia ordered.

Giorgia got up and walked away and left me on the floor, bruised, beaten and whipped. I had no hope left, no fight, I felt like a zombie.

Sienna walked around me and took some pictures with her phone to document my second brutal ass whooping, laughing the whole time. It was clear she had no sympathy for me either, and why should she? I was a heartless bully to her as well growing up. I'm sure she was enjoying my humiliation.

Sienna returned to the couch and for about the next five minutes or so I just laid on the carpet, motionless, contemplating the decisions I made that led me to this position, with the feeling of the whippings still fresh on my bruised, beaten skin.

"Get up and get over here NOW! It's time to put you to work." Giorgia said, ushering me into the bedroom.

"Yes Master Giorgia... right away." I say obediently as I got up to my feet and walked to her, with my head hanging down in total defeat, completely accepting my fate.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)