More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbilly jimbilly

What happens next?

Aaron is quite susceptible to pleasure

Amanda grinned wickedly as she surveyed the crowded bar, the swap device clutched eagerly in her hand. She could feel Aaron's eyes on her, a mix of arousal and trepidation. The poor boy had no idea what he was in for.

"Let's start with something simple," Amanda purred, her eyes locking on a busty waitress across the room. The girl's tits were huge, straining against her tight top as she carried a tray of drinks. "I think you need an upgrade in the chest department, don't you?"

"W-wait, I don't know if I'm ready for-" Aaron stammered, but Amanda had already aimed the device and fired.

***ZAP!***

Aaron gasped as a strange sensation rippled through his chest. His pecs began to swell and expand, growing into large, jiggly breasts. The waitress continued to walk to a table to bring them drinks, as her own impressive bust vanished, leaving her nearly flat.

"Holy shit! I thought you said *simple* not…. Not this!” Aaron cupped his new tits in shock, marveling at their size and weight. They had to be at least a DD-cup, barely contained by his straining shirt. His nipples poked out obscenely against the fabric.

"Hey, come on. I thought you said you were game for this?” Amanda licked her lips, giving Aaron's boobs a firm squeeze. He shuddered at the touch, surprised by how sensitive they were. "Just to make sure you are ready to *play*,” she giggled “ I think we can go bigger. Much bigger."

“No, no, no! These are already so…”

Amanda had already pulled the trigger. The device aimed at a nearby patron - a… larger woman with absolutely massive, beach ball-sized breasts. The kind you only saw in hentai or porn. As Aaron protested he heard the ***ZAP***, and instantly, the woman's gigantic bust transferred to Aaron's chest.

"Oh fuck!" Aaron groaned. As the weight settled on his frame he lurched forward. Each tit was bigger than his head, the flesh wobbling and jiggling with every breath. His shirt had torn open, unable to contain the impossible size.

Amanda cackled with glee, groping and kneading the gigantic mounds. Aaron panted and squirmed, his new pussy dripping with arousal. The stimulation to his hypersensitive tits was driving him wild.

"P-please..." Aaron whimpered, humping the air desperately. He needed friction, needed something inside his aching cunt. "I'm so fucking horny..."

"Aww, is your slutty little puss all wet? Are you eager for me to put your dick to use so soon?” Amanda cooed mockingly as she stroked herself under the table. "I *really* did not think you would give in that easy… I admire your eagerness, but I am not satisfied just yet.”

“Wait, please, at least a… a bra… or something…”

***ZAP!***

"OH GOD!!!" Aaron wailed, overwhelmed by…..

What did Amanda swap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)