More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonymousFly AnonymousFly

Who will we follow?

Aaron, a High School Senior

Sunlight shining through the curtains woke Aaron that Friday morning. He blinked away the sleep and stretched his arms. A slight groan of contentment in appreciation of a goodnights sleep escaped him. Before he could grapple control of his still sleepy mind and rouse himself from his bed, a sensation drew all his attention Southward. A warm, wet feeling around his cock that sent a surge of excitement through his body.

Fast asleep, mouth still enveloping his cock where he remembered leaving her when his eyes drifted shut, was his classmate and friend Keira. Her long blonde hair that normally reached partway down her back was frazzled, frayed and splayed out in a mess around her head, knotted and matted by thick streaks of dried cum. Clearly, her appearance the result of a hard, rough facefuck the night before. He must have been particularly ferocious with her, judging by the prodigious pool of crusty throat saliva that coated his balls and crotch. Keira may still have been new to the abuses adult woman were expected to undergo for the pleasure of men, but she was usually able to keep down the contents of her stomach whenever a dick invaded her throat. Chunks scattered through the saliva- doubtless the regurgitated remains of her dinner- indicated his ferocious had overcome even her iron will. Aaron smiled as he remembered the night before and the pleasure he felt slamming her head down so his dick penetrated the depths of her throat as she gagged and threw up around him.

Aaron had met Keira during his first week of High School. Like all kids entering that brave new world of education, they both were looking to make friends to navigate this unknown environment together. So, the two of them gravitated together and quickly became fast friends. It wasn't until he started to grow closer to that wonderous age of eighteen and all the salacious excitement that age would bring that Aaron began to think of his friend in a more carnal manner.

Aaron was among the first in his class to reach eighteen and graduate to the eighteen and over campus of their school. Keira was a few months younger than him, so he had waited patiently for the day that he could sate his sexual interest in her. Not that the wait had been unbearable. There were plenty of other female classmates to indulge his urges with. Nonetheless, when Keira's eighteenth birthday had arrived two weeks ago he had been overjoyed.

Naturally, every boy in his class had been keen to enjoy the fresh, nubile flesh, and of course her own family- her father and two brothers- had claimed her first at her eighteenth birthday gangbang, as was tradition. On an evening, however, he often got to enjoy her alone. Before either had come of age, the two of them would usually study together at Aaron's home. Once they were both eighteen, he had been keen to continue that practice. It was then that Aaron had Keira all to himself to enact his lascivious desires with her.

That had been why Keira was round last night. She often ended up staying all night, so her family never worried where she was. Not that they would anyway. Girls being taken to someone's home to enjoy for the night was very common. Keira had even started keeping toiletries and makeup in his bathroom, and would pack clothing for the next day in her backpack alongside her school supplies to avoid going to school the next day covered in dry cum and saliva, and wearing a torn and semen encrusted uniform the next day. Women were expected to start eachday as presentable as possible lest they endure social ire and mockery under the label of a used-up whore.

Aaron looked down at her now. Evidently, she'd passed out while following the last command he'd given her shortly before he too succumbed to sleep. His cock, flacid but slowly beginning to harden, filled the cavern of her mouth, her tongue resting against it. Her pretty face was obscured by the veil of tangled, dishevelled hair that fell around her head. She was face down against his crotch, her lips flush against his pelvis at the base of his cock. Between his legs, the rest of her body languidly lay where it had fallen last night.

Many girls his age had more-or-less similar body types. Typically skinny with perky but still developing palm-sized tits and cute, tight backsides. Not Keira, though. What he found so appealing about her in particular was her _very _well developed body. Not a pencilstick body but wide-hipped and broad-shouldered. She didn't possess an hour glass figure. Her torso was practically vertically straight aside from a slight indent where the ribs met the belly and again where her belly flared out to meet her hips. Nonetheless, she certainly was not fat. Some men may like that, but Aaron did not. Keira's stomach was flat, and she possessed the perfect amount of flesh to grab and grope but not too much that it interrupted her figure. This was especially true around her hips, where he could dig his fingers in as he fucked her cunt. Her best assets, however, were her womanly features. Those features their society deemed second most important for women behind submissiveness to men.

Keira's tits were ginormous: luscious bags of flesh that always looked like they would burst out of any top she wore. They were easily DD sized if not more. Aaron loved groping them. Even when he wasn't otherwise using her, even if she was fully clothed, he could not resist fondling Keira's tits. Pliable, spongy and supple, and at youthful eighteen were without any hint of sag. Sometimes, Aaron even forewent his dominant side to order Kiera to ride him just so he could watch her tits bounce. When he seized one to squeeze he needed to use two hands if he wanted to capture the whole tit, though he was usually content just to harshly squeeze and tug them with one hand around each. It of course went without saying that titfucks from Keira were phenomenal.

There was only one thing that could distract Aaron from Kiera's tit's. That was Kiera's ass. Those wide hips of hers supported the most incredible butt Aaron had ever seen- and in this Free Use society, Aaron had seen many. Keira's ass wasn't so big that it was flabby, but was instead perfectly rotund and strong enough to hold up it's own weight- a perfect equilibrium between perky and big. Each cheek was at least three-hand sizes top to bottom and two across. On it's own, it did not shake, but slapping her cheeks or fucking her doggy style sent waves jiggling across her backside. Aaron swore that a hand could sink into the flesh and disappear forever if one wasn't careful when squeezing her ass. The only evidence one were ever there would be the palm-shaped red marks where her flesh was grabbed. Just as he would fondle her tits whenever his hands were idle, if her ass was in reach, Keira would certainly be feeling his fingers massaging her posterior for his enjoyment. He especially enjoyed ordering her to walk ahead of them whenever the two of them were walking to class and commanding she sashay her hips just so he could watch her butt gyrate from side to side. Doubtless, this usually resulted in Keira getting fucked before they made it to class: either by Aaron, other boys walking by or both.

One special time last Friday, in an event Aaron prayed he could replicate, as classes had finished and everyone was leaving, Aaron had asked her to saunter her butt ahead of the procession of students leaving the school gates and shake her booty for them all. She had protested, of course, but she could not deny a man after he had ordered her to provide for his sexual gratification. He'd tore her jeans off her legs (leaving her in the pink thong he'd ordered her to wear that morning) and ripped her blouse across her chest so that her bra-less tits were flaunted for all. She pleaded, but did as she was told. The sight of that ass swaying from side to side, thong sliding into the crevice between, and her tits bouncing with every step had sent every man at school into a frenzy. Keira had been pinned to the hard pavement by over two dozen boys and violated in every hole for hours. Throat, pussy, anus, cleavage: all were pounded simultaneously with everyone present taking several turns with each despite her teary whines and moans of discomfort. Other girls were dragged to their knees to satisfy boys while they waited for one of Keira's orifices to become available, but there was no mistaking that Keira was the centre of attention. Even the male teaching faculty who came to investigate the commotion joined in. Aaron, too, couldn't just watch as that perfect ass stuck up in the air. He had pumped several loads of cum into her anus that day.

When it was all over, Keira was left a shaking, bruised, cum-splattered mess. She was unable to string together a sentence or pull herself to her feet. Aaron had picked her up and took her to his home, washed all the spunk and grime off her, and cuddled her closely in his bed as they fell asleep. A proper end to her first week of Free-Use, Aaron thought.

Now she lay between his legs, softly breathing around his cock, still asleep. Rising behind her head Aaron could see the soft globes of her plump ass beckoning him. His cock twitched. Aaron glanced at his bedside clock. 6:30, plenty of time to take care of his morning wood. Now the question was, just how would he do so?

How does Aaron use Keira?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)