More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Natdog Natdog

Who do you follow?

Aarol Demonta, pirate Admiral

Aarol Demonta was an notorious pirate throughout the outer rim worlds. Raised by the crew of the _Star Raider, _he quickly became a skilled fighter and was well respected by his crew mates. When his captain died in a surprise attack, he was chosen to become the ships new captain when he was 16. Under his leadership, his crew prospered more than ever.

As the years went by, Aarol quickly became known throughout the outer rim and wild space as one of the most infamous to ever roam the galaxy in their time. As his name spread across the reaches of space, many sought to join up with his band. Murderers, thieves and slavers all flocked under his command. Eventually, his crew became so big that they needed more that the Star Raider. As they sailed through the outer rim worlds, they eventually started launching attacks on their rival's hideouts. When the fighting was done, they'd take what was left, such as supplies, money, prisoners and, more importantly, star ships.

Shortly after acquiring his second ship, Aarol, along with his crew, the now named Rim Raiders, gathered more ships for their ever growing crew. By the time the young captain was 22, he was the commander of 7 star ships, each with their own fighter squadron. His fleet would go across the outer rim and wild space, doing jobs and raiding to their hearts content.

Then the war started.

The Republic and Separatists declared war against one another, with the Republic using their clone army while the CIS deployed their droid armies. As the war went on, business began booming in the outer rim as worlds were left alone and as the two forces clashed. Small settlements were easy targets for raiding, while those who could, paid for protection from the many gangs in the region.

While many ask for help defending their home against raids and invasions, the Republic and CIS were also calling for whatever aid pirate gangs could provide. Offering a substantial reward for their service. While many took this offer, there were those who tired going against both. Striking both armies to claim a profit.

For Aarol, it was time to choose a path to follow.

What shall Aarol do during the war?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)