More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who finds the Infinity Stones?

Aang

Aang had been receiving visions of a great power which could lead the world into danger if it was in the wrong hands. Not wanting to have people learn of this, he set off on a secret mission with just Appa and Momo. The quest was realtive easy in the beginning, as he just had to fly to the hidden temple where the treasure had place. The temple and it's traps... had made things harder.

'Nothing a little Avatar Level Bending couldn't solve. Still, it was like a maze in here. Till I found the room hiding the amulet. The spirits say the six gems in it could be even more powerful then the Avatar Spirit. Not sure why?' he thought as he placed the amulet on, keeping it close to him so the wrong hands didn't have it. It felt warm against his skin.

'Especially since the Hundred Years War had ended seven years ago and we are starting a brand new nation out of all four elements. There is also my relationship with Katara. I love her, but the needs of my people require a large number of Airbenders be born. Not sure if one woman could do it, but I doubt that Katara would want to be in a harem.

Of course, it would be great if she did. The question would be who to have in such a harem.. well, that's just a sexy daydream.' thought Aang, not noticing the gems shining, as they react to the desires of their wearer. The world changing to suit them, as Aang returned home...

How has things changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)