More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

AR App

You downloaded this random “Augmented Reality” game on a whim, trying to pass time while riding the train home from work. It all seemed really basic, or more of a ripoff. There were no ads, or popups, or anything really. It was like some sort of archaic registry editor you’d find on an old PDF, or an older phone. You were about to give up and delete the app until you clicked on the “acquire target(s)” setting. Which brought up a window with your phone’s camera feed, moving it around showed off no changes you would expect while playing with an augmented reality app, but decided to keep playing along anyway.

There were two older businessmen standing in front of you holding onto the railing bars, droning on about work and making inane small talk. They barely even know you were there, you put them in the frame of your phone and selected them as your targets. After you did that, a number of options appeared. There was a simple dropdown menu of “templates” as well as a manual “editor”. You figured it must be like those silly filters that were popular with the kids on instagram, and could be good for some cheap laughs to pass the time. Surprisingly there was a large amount of templates to choose from, from Body type, personality, lives, parts, looks, clothing, and on and on and on the lists went. The list seemed endless, you were impressed.

One of the options for “Looks” made you chuckle internally, picturing what the “Hooker” filter would paint on the two middle aged businessmen talking about their wives. Clicking on it, and accepting the update. Waiting for the picture to load, but only getting a generic “Update Completed” message and a return to the previous screen. You should have known better, this thing was a complete waste of time. Another junk app to take up space, and probably steal your info or something.

“Yeah! My wife made it…I couldn't believe it myself. But now I cant get enough of it I tell you what” A sweet melodic voice said, practically oozing of the sensual sleeze of a sex phone operator. Your ears perked up at the voice and you looked up from your phone, your draw dropping open comically.

In the place of the two older businessmen now stood two young women dressed in clothing that was barely decent for wearing in the privacy of your own bedroom. It was barely considered lingerie or even pajamas, seeing as one of them was wearing only an open shirt with no bra and see through pink thong panties that you could make out the heart shaped landing strip above her pussy. The shorter one next too here was wearing sheer baby doll nightie and stockings, and frilly lingerie panties and nothing else. You could see her nipples poking through the flimsy fabric, as well as the cameltoe riding up on her midnight blue panties.

Your tongue was hanging out like a salivating dog, shocked by these two barely dressed beauties as they failed to acknowledge the world around them. Continuing the same conversation that the two men were having before.

“Hey, I got an idea…whaddya say I invite ya over to my place this saturday, just you and your wife. I feel like my gal would get along swimmingly with yer wife and we could watch the game while the ladies mingle eh?” the shorter dark haired woman spoke, her voice casually dripping with lust at every word. The larger tanned woman beside her smiled, shifting her bare legs and letting one side of her shirt fall down her shoulder to expose one of her full breasts to the world. You were entranced by the sight of the perky breast and it’s erect nipple crinkling in the open air.

“Sure thing chief, I’ll tell Alicia to make some curry, just as long as Patty makes some of that delicious thai food” She smiled, pouting her full lips in a suggestive manner. Her voice is poppy, bubbly and cute like that of some idol singer.

“Sweet, it’s a date!”

You sat back in astonishment, turning your head left and right to make sure you weren't going insane. Nobody else seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary, not even the few new passengers that got on the train and passed by them without even batting an eye. They were as completely oblivious as the two former men.

Looking down at the app, you flicked open the drop down menu and selected a few more options to test out it’s capabilities. Changing the look from “Hooker” to “Nurse” to see what happened. As soon as you clicked accept, you were to blink as the stunning sensual hotties in your field of view were transformed instantly…back into the same middle aged men they were before now they were only wearing scrubs and crocs.

Okay, that was weird. It seemed it took the easiest route to make it’s alterations. The app didn't have a will of its own, and it didn’t seem to understand the will of the user. Nurse was a pretty unisex job you supposed, while “hooker” was more stereotypically a proffession suited for women. Flipping through the drop down menu, you selected one more specific. “High School Girl” and clicked accept.

Blink. You smiled as the changes were as expected, however a little disappointing than what you wanted originally. The two men had indeed changed sexes again, however the shorter one was now dressed in a local cheerleaders uniform with a tiny miniskirt and pom poms hanging out of her side bag. The taller one however was dressed completely in a heavy “Goth girl” makeup and clothes along with a rather large purple mohawk and piercings. Her large breasts were covered by a leather jacket barely holding on to it’s buttons a mesh inner top. A black skirt, and black and white striped leggings crawled down her thighs leading to platform heeled leather boots adorned with chains and straps.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere with this. You tried not to be distracted by the girls quartet of jiggling boobs, going back to the drop down menu. There were a few more options, Maid seemed rather obvious, then below it was “French Maid”. You were about to click it, when just below it were two other options that made your eyebrow quirk in amusement. “Cowgirl A” and “Cowgirl B”.

You were unsure what the difference meant and chose option “B” just to see what happens and clicked accept.

Holy shit! This app was capable of even more outrageous changes, standing before him was now two “literal” Cow-girls. Something you see circulating on some of the fetish sites and artists he followed on twitter. Cute dainty little horns adorned the heads of the women from the “hooker” look, seeming to be what the default body for these “men” would be if they were probably born women he supposed. Now wearing nothing more than a cow print bikini as they barely contained the massive breasts each of them were carrying. The larger of the two was more than two cup sizes larger than her shorter counterpart, however the shorter one made up for it with substantially wider hips and bigger ass. Their feet ended in dainty little cow hooves, and both had thin spindly cow tails lazily swinging away above their juicy derrieres.

Your mouth watered at the sight.

“Hey Chief, I was thinking we hit the bar before heading home. Besides I gotta drain the tanks” The taller cowgirl laughed, lifting up one of her massive tits in one small hand. Her fingers were swallowed up in the flesh as it dangled from her fingertips. You could make out a dense dark stain spreading out from the middle of the cow print bra, no doubt from struggling to contain all that sweet creamy breast milk sloshing within.

“Sure thing! I could drink a few. You should be more mindful however, I drained mine right before we left the office. You should really invest in a mini fridge for your office. Best investment I ever made. The wife was always complaining that I wasted mine too much and I get a chance to pump myself between breaks and bottle it up for lunch, for coffee or take home on the weekends.” The short cowgirl said, reaching up a finger to poke at the larger one’s tits.

“You know, maybe I will. But I barely know what to do with all the shit I drain from myself every morning? I can only fit so many gallons in my fridge” She complained, the shorter one rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on, do you really brag about your fat tits and heavy production? It’s not all about volume, but quality man!”

You tried not to crack up at the bizarre conversation and the equally impossible “Women” that stood before you. You settled on leaving the template as it was, and went back to a previous menu. Curious about some of the other options, but most specifically about the “registry editor” function.

It now had the previous picture of the two men from before, only now there were names centered above their heads. The tall one being, Frank Summers, and the shorter one being Harold Dames.

There was a simple DoS prompt behind each name below.

Frank Summers =

Harold Dames =

You weren't really familiar with programming functions, but it seemed basic enough to understand. There was also a legend key, with various commands to input. You checked the Stats prompt as it brought up the information for Harold Dames. Listing “his” sex as male, while bodytype was set to “cowgirl”. It seemed like you could edit everything here manually as you saw fit.

On a whim you changed the Height parameters to “-35%” and clicked enter to see what would happen. Looking up you were excited to see that “Harold” the short cowgirl was now even shorter than before, barely even reaching above her counterpart's navel as she looked up to continue talking. The strangest part was that her proportions didn't change, she didn’t suddenly look like a midget or anything. She was just simply more petite sized, it looked a bit jarring but also rather arousing. Wanting to experiment some more you double tapped the “-35%” option again and was astonished as the small cow woman shrunk from midget sized to just above doll sized, now standing just below her coworkers knees.

“Hey! Frank!...our stops are almost here! Pick me up before I get trampled!” She squeaked out, raising her arms high above her head, while Frank just bent down and lifted her up with one hand. Her entire body fitting in one palm, with her breasts spilling out over the top of her thumb.

“Sure thing boss, but dang…it gets tiring holding you with one arm…sometimes I wish you were a bit smaller and lighter. Then you’d just fit right in my top” Frank mumbled.

You shrugged your shoulders and decided to grant Frank her wish, clicking on the “-35%” scale option again. Harold was now entirely standing on Frank's palm, barely eight inches tall. The tiniest cowgirl was barely able to be heard over the din of the train car and the murmur of the public around them ignoring the bizarre sight.

“Down you go boss” Frank smiled, squeezing the tiny cowgirl in between her swollen breasts. Nestled tightly within her creamy cleavage. “Lets hit the bar!, dont worry Im buying! I’ll buy you a thimbles worth of a jack and coke or you can swim in my glass like last time…but damn you were super wasted”

Frank bent her head down as the squeaking from her cleavage intensified, only to laugh harder. “Hell yeah you were, you were so wasted we nearly lost our minds looking for you. You passed out waist deep inside your wife’s cunt. Thank god she was still asleep, she would have had tits for pulling you out.” Frank laughed. You laughed loudly alongside her, only to get a dirty glance from her.

“Something funny pal?” She spoke to you, noticing you for the first time. You could only blankly stare at the bizarre sight before mutely shaking your head. The tiny cowgirl nestled in her cleavage angrily slapped her friend's tits to grab her attention. “Eh it’s nothing boss, just some weirdo…Oh crap! This is our stop!” Frank panicked, grabbing Harolds discarded briefcase and jiggling out the door as fast as her little hooves would take her. You got up trying to follow them, before the train doors closed on your face. Frantically you looked at the app, and tried to pull up their info again only to get an error message “Subjects out of range applying permanent changes”

Oh shit!...

Oh well, you still had a long commute ahead of you. And plenty of new passengers had just gotten on. There was plenty of things you could do to pass the time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)