More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amativissimus amativissimus

What Happens Next?

ANOTHER knock on the door!

With a grumble, I went back to unpacking the mound of boxes the movers had left us. After a few moments of desultory labor, we broke when we heard another knock at our door! We hadn't expected such a friendly approach here on the Coast.

We answered the door and were met by another striking couple. The man (no, boy; about eighteen or nineteen) was about my height, dark, with dark red curly hair, kind of on the skinny side but with the kind of thinness you associate with long-distance runners. He wasn't handsome, but looked like the kind of guy who'd see the funny side of anything. The woman/girl was maybe a year older, almost as tall, with similar coloring and build; her tits weren't hefty like Lori's but were more than my wife had to offer. These two were obviously brother and sister.

"Hi, I'm Sal Langfield and this is my sister Sally. We're right across the cul-de-sac from you, in the place with the 'cream-and-cerulean' paint scheme and the basketball hoop. Mom and dad are at work, so they asked us to come by and say 'Hi!' for them. We saw Lori and Tom had already come by, so I assume they offered the usual Saturday barbeque."

We admitted as much, and introduced ourselves. "Yep, that's what we figured. I guess folks here in the neighborhood do fall into patterns. Well, it's good to meet you. We'll see you Saturday." As I closed the door behind them, I had to blink. I'd sworn for a moment that I'd seen Sal's hand reach over and give his sister's fine, tight ass a very unbrotherly groping!

As soon as the door closed, I was again accused of ogling Sally. Could I help it if she favored thin and somewhat clingy sundresses in this hot weather, ones that did nothing to conceal pebble-hard nipples? We resumed unpacking.

Who's next to introduce themselves?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)