More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesome12321 awesome12321

Who does he choose?

ALTERNATE TIMELINE

19 year old Ash Ketchum was lying on his bed in his new apartment. Pikachu was dozing off in his own bed, but Ash just couldn't sleep. 'I'm just done with my Pokemon journey. I already won the league in Alola, why would I want anything else?' Ash grunted to himself, pulling his hat over his eyes. 'Ughhhh...but what could i possibly do other than battling? There's not that much else to do...' Ash sighed, and said aloud; "I want a romantic partner. That would make life easier."

Arceus, watching his chosen one from the Hall of Legends, decided that Ash had gone through enough to earn a big reward. 'ASH.' Arceus called, grabbing Ash's attention. 'Arceus?' Ash thought, looking around to see if there was anyone in the room.

'Yes. I have seen your efforts, and i have decided to reward you. You love Pokemon, and you wish for a mate, so I have decided to allow you to choose a Pokemon to transform into, and a pokemon mate. You may become female if you wish. The only pokemon you are not allowed to choose are the legendaries, as there is a separate timeline for that.'

Ash was confused for a moment, but then became really excited, as he knew exactly which Pokemon he wanted to be his mate...

Which Pokemon does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)