More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnDoe117 JohnDoe117

What should Cardin do?

ALT: Sympathize with Jaune's 'condition'

"Hey, Jauney-boy!"

"What do you want, Cardin?"

Jaune looked at Cardin with a mixture of annoyance and worry. Even though he was saved by the blonde teen, he still harbored ill will towards him. Cardin stopped his bullying of him out of gratitude for his life, but Jaune did something that drew the ire of not only just Cardin but some of the male populace at Beacon as well.

Jaune made a harem out of the best girls in Beacon.

Jaune got the entirety of team RWBY and the girls from team CFVY and JNPR, . There were even rumors that the scraggly blonde was also with Professor Glynda Goodwitch. There was no definitive proof, but Cardin did notice the subtle changes between the pair's interactions.

Cardin was fine when Jaune ended up with Pyrrha Nikos. There are other fish in the sea as the saying goes. But it was just unfair that Jaune ended up with nine girlfriends. That was just selfishness on Jaune's part. Fortunately, Cardin was not alone in this irritation. He has allies that harbored the same disapproval. Some of them even fed him information regarding the intimate moments of Jaune's harem.

Cardin and his secret cabal planned a confrontation with Jaune, but his harem was made up of the best fighters in Beacon. That plan was immediately scrapped until Cardin remembered a package from his father that he disregarded as a hoax.

Cardin had caught up with Jaune in the place where his harem cannot be around him: the men's locker room. It was around midnight, just after Jaune's secret sparring session with Pyrrha. He waited for them to finish before he followed Jaune into the locker room under the guise of a warm shower. And now, both men are naked except for the towels that covered their nethers.

Cardin knew that Jaune was not gifted in the sack. He learned from a valid source that Vomit Boy sported a narrow six-incher, opposed from Cardin's thick twelve-inch monster. That meant that the girls were attracted to his personality and not by his package. Affection was not Cardin's goal, but something baser.

"Relax, Arc. I'm not gonna bully you again." He crossed his arms but his smirk remained. Despite Pyrrha's regiment, Jaune was still a bit lanky. Well, it was just a couple of months after they started the training, but given time, blondie will get tough. "I'm just here to sympathize with you."

"About what?"

"There were rumors, I don't know where or from who." Cardin's voice softened as if he does not want the news to spread. There weren't any rumors. "But they said that you can't get an erection anymore."

Jaune was understandably flabbergasted. "Wha-what?!"

"That's alright Jaune. Just speak your mind..." The ring around his finger grew hot for a moment.

"That's just not true! Pyrrha and I just had a quickie on the rooftop just now!" Jaune confessed. He had no filter now. That meant that Cardin can ask any detail and Jaune would truthfully answer.

"Hey, calm down! I know it's not easy that you can't get an erection anymore," the ring grew hotter than before, "No need to feel sad about that, Jaune." Jaune's breathing slowed until he was calm. The suggestion took hold. "You just need to accept the fact that you have this problem."

Jaune's eyes could not even look at Cardin's as his new reality kicked in. Jaune sat down by a bench, defeated by a few simple words.

"Look, just talk to me if you need help, Jaune. No matter how embarrassing."

Cardin's ring did not burn as hot anymore.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)