More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KaineD KaineD

Does AJ Lee make the tag?

AJ Betrayed

https://subscribestar.adult/kained

And just as AJ goes for the tag, Kaitlyn takes her hand back. The crowd gasps. AJ doesn't seem to realize just what has happened. She looks up at Kaitlyn and moves closer for a tag, but Kaitlyn steps off of the ring apron. Kaitlyn shows no expression at all as she stares back at a confused AJ. Kaitlyn actually begins to walk up the ramp to a chorus of boos.

AJ is still distracted by Kaitlyn's surprise exit when she is grabbed from behind by Beth Phoenix, Beth locking AJ's arms behind her back. Beth lifts the poor girl high up in the air for the Glam Slam. She suspends her up, AJ flicks her head and long hair backwards, she almost appears as if she is being crucifixed as she is fixed in that moment of time. Beth lets her down hard sitting down with the motion for extra impact, the crowd audibly gasps as AJ hits the mat. Beth rolls her over for the pin.

1... 2... Beth picks AJ's head up before the ref can count the 3!

AJ is just a ragdoll and doesn't even appear to be conscious as Beth locks AJ's arms behind her back again. Beth lifts her high up in the air, again, and then BOOM! She slams the girl hard for a 2nd Glam Slam.

Instead of going for the pin, she drags the limp body of AJ to the corner and tags in Natalya. The crowd is practically frothing with anger. Nattie mocks AJ, brushing the long thick hair from her pretty face. "C'mon sweetie, wake up! Wake up!" She slaps AJ's face several times. AJ stirs, her eyelids fluttering open, her brown eyes suddenly wide with fear.

Nattie picks the helpless girl up to her feet, and delivers a quick snap suplex. "Augughhh" The maneuver wakes AJ up completely as her back ignites in pain. Nattie picks her up again and delivers another perfect snap suplex and AJ squeels as her back hits the mat. All AJ can do is sit up with a hand placed on the small of her back, she can feel her eyes watering. Nattie is on her again, lifting her up, this time locking her arms around AJ's waist from behind. Natalya picks AJ up for a perfectly formed belly to back, holding AJ in the air for the moment, before dropping AJ straight onto her back - "NngAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" AJ practically jumps from the mat in anguish.

Nattie tags in the dreaded 5'7 footer Beth Phoenix. Beth proceeds to pick AJ up like she's little more than a child, Beth holds her in front of her chest with little effort, and delivers a back breaker to AJ, Beth's knee impacting with the small of AJ's back. AJ can only lay yelling from the pain when Beth lifts her again, and again delivers a hard back breaker. The referee steps in front of Beth as if to signal that enough is enough but Beth shoves him out of the way. Beth drags the protesting girl to the corner where Nattie jumps to the outside floor, and grabs an arm and a leg of AJ. AJ's back is bent against the ring post. Nattie places a foot on the ring post and begins pulling with all her might.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH! NGAAAAAAGHAHHH!" AJ is now sobbing, as her back is contorted unnaturally, her hand and foot almost touching as Nattie pulls and pulls. Beth is set up in the far corner. She takes a running charge as fast as she can go, and at the final moment she does a sliding drop kick straight into AJ's ribs... the impact pushing against the ring post. AJ's ribs explode in a fire of agony.

Beth tags Nattie into the ring. She drags the whimpering AJ to the center of the ring and executes the sharpshooter. AJ flails her pretty little head everywhere, her long hair covering her pretty face as she screams and yells. Amazingly, AJ holds out, she resists the temptation to submit... does not want to give them the satisfaction... does not want to let her boyfriend Daniel Bryan down. But after the agonizing minutes pass, Nattie leans back, increasing the pressure, and actually manages to make AJ's feet touch her head. AJ's back is contorted unnaturally. Her back took too much punishment from both the Divas of Destruction and the current predicament is far too painful and dangerous, AJ has ... she taps out. She submits.

... But Nattie won't let go, even after the referee signals for the ring bell. Beth enters with a microphone and throws the ref aside. "Are you going to cry AJ??" Beth makes fun of the struggling girl, as she gets in her face. "Are you going to cry little girl??" It gives AJ uncomfortable flashbacks of being bullied when she was younger.

The stream of tears flows freely down AJ's face as she whimpers for the microphone.

After a couple of minutes, they finally release the agonizing hold. They pose for the furious crowd and leave for the back.

Daniel Bryan's music hits. AJ struggles to move as Bryan takes a long, slow walk to the ring. Eventually, he stands over her with a microphone. The sobbing girl has eventually at least managed to sit up, she still holds her back. Despite her agony, she looks so happy to see Bryan.

But he looks less than content. "AJ, I have never been a quitter. In fact, I don't date quitters". Her face drops, like she just took a bullet to the heart. "If you ever, EVER submit in a match again... then we are over". He drops the microphone and turns her back on her as she sits on her knees crying, saying over and over "I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

What's next for poor AJ Lee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)