More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chiefy2404 Chiefy2404

Who is the first competitor?

AEW Dynamite

It is the Wednesday AEW Dynamite before the crown jewel PPV show for All Elite Wrestling, All or Nothing, coming up in a few nights.

There’s been alot of hostility in the women’s division, between some of the under appreciated fan favorite talents, the newest & perceived boss favorite & of course the boss of the women’s division herself, Brandi Rhodes.

Brandi Rhodes stands in the ring wearing a snug button down white blouse with a bright blue skirt only reaching halfway during her thick thighs. She’s also wearing an uncharacteristic pair of black rimmed glasses, smiling wide as she stands confidently as she continues her on-going promo looking at the camera. Then she begins to turn towards the entrance way, holding her hand out...

“And I introduce you to, the future face of the AEW Women’s Division, the Librarian!”

Out struts the newest female performer on the AEW roster, wearing ironically the exact same white blouse & bright blue skirt with black rimmed glasses. The Librarian’s only distinction being her bright blue hair to match her relatively short skirt.

The two share a long hug with smiles in the middle of the ring. The Librarian talks for a minute of two, before the crowds pop loudly, as entrance music goes throughout the arena.

Who interrupts the Boss & her newest addition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)