More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What direction do I follow?

ACTIVATE GAME MODE AND READ FIRST.

Welcome dear reader.

This is my first attempt at a game mode story and I still don't know how it will turn out.

About that, if you haven't activated the game mode yet do it now or it might mess things up. By mess things up I mean that a lot of chapters will make absolutely no sense without game mode active.

You can also customize the name of the hero and his trusted minion in the menu.

As you might have guessed the aim of this story is to turn our young anti hero into a dark overlord.

You will collect as you progress, money, minions, Keldrin crystals and companions.

Each variable should have consequences and some chapters will change depending on their value. You might lose a battle if you don't have enough troops or be unable to purchase something if too poor etc. There are a lot of other variables that you will gather but won't see and that could in time offer or deny some possibilities.

Keldrin crystals in particular will be used to perform great feats of magic and the difference between having some or not will show a lot.

I'm used to write chapters pretty fast but the necessity of adding variables and conditional stuff will possibly make this story a rather slow paced one update wise. I enjoy writing but from time to time the writing juices run dry, knowing my work is enjoyed is a very good motivator for me especially for such a difficult and time consuming story. So if you enjoy it please hit like on the paths you take.

To the people that had game mode active from the start, having seen this info page will now unlock the first real chapters.

What are you still doing here? Go read the story!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)