More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by corey48 corey48

What is the story that we will follow?

A young mother who will do anything for her daughter

Dorothea Hoffmann had never wanted to get pregnant. She was a teenager who liked to party, who wore short dresses and wild make-up, and who knew no man owned her. Or, that was what she thought, until she found herself at fourteen, with a child. She held the bundle in her hands, and, despite everything, she lovingly named her Regina.

Now, eighteen years later, her baby daughter had grown into a gorgeous young woman, with thick chestnut hair, just like her mother, and stormy blue eyes, just like the father she never knew. But unlike her mother, she was strictly prohibited from doing anything that Dorothea had done when she was her age. As much as Dorothea loved Regina, having her had, more or less, ruined her life - she could barely support her now, and her hardships were something she never wanted her daughter to inherit. As a consequence, Regina had barely any experience with parties, or relationships - both boys and girls. She's never even gone beyond hand-holding, while others in her year were boasting about how many people they'd laid with. For all her mother's protectiveness, a resentment grew within Regina, simmering and stewing, ready to boil over at any second.

Of course, Dorothea knew none of this, and kept fussing and smothering Regina to her heart's content. So, when her baby girl's resentment bubbled over, it was a surprise to everyone.

How does the resentment come out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)