More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by george42 george42

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A young man that has a very kinky and horny girlfriend

You walk out the door of your work with your girlfriend Kelly in hand, heading for your cars when she stops, and asks you a question.

"Do you mind if I go out tonight?" she asks "I know you where planning on making dinner for the both of us, but a couple of my friends from my sorority are in town, and begging me to go drinking with them. I'll more than make up for it to you later."

"Well, have fun. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." you reply as you dig out your car keys, and unlock your car to get into it.

After about 15 minutes of driving, you reach your home, pull into your drive way and garage. You get inside and grab a beer from the fridge. You then head upstairs into your bedroom. You change out of your clothes into a T-shirt and some shorts. After that, you go across the hallway into your gaming room, and sit down at your desktop and log on.

As you are playing your games, you are slowly getting more and more horny. Finally, you decide to quit playing your games, and to jack off too some porn. you quit the game, and load up your browser, and start surfing the porn world.

Your cock is rock hard. You slip on the condom onto your cock quickly as you are stroking its 10in length. You eventually find the perfect video. It is two busty blonde chicks and an busty Asian chick worshiping a massive white cock. The Asian chick is alternating sucking on and kissing the massive cock while she kneeds his large pair of balls. The two blonde chicks, obviously twins are sucking on the Asian chick's tits, and drinking her tit-milk. Their hands caressing each other, and masturbating each others pussy. Five minutes of this from different angles, and they change position. The dude pulls out of the mouth of the Asian chick, and grabs one of the twins. He thrusts her onto her back, and slams his massive cock into her cunt. The bulge of his cock is visible above her belly button. The other twin gets behind him and starts sucking on and kissing his cum filled orbs, each one the size of a cantaloupe. The Asian chick moves over, on top of the blonde getting fucked, and puts her cunt onto the blondes face to be eaten out.

The dude is pounding away, playing with the blondes large breasts as he leans forward, and starts sucking on the Asian chicks massive milkers. Not very long after they get into this position, the dude thrusts extra hard into the blonde bitch, and the camera switches to another one zoomed on the blonde worshiping the balls as his balls contract up, and start to squeeze. The camera then swaps back to the other one as the massive white cock twitches inside the cunt, and then her stomach explodes out. Her cunt is filled with cum, as for the next minute or so, he pumps shot after shot of cum into her. Eventually he finishes, leaving her looking like she is ready to give birth to a few children. Cum starts pouring out from between her lips, as the sister starts to lick up the cum from the still hard cock, and the Asian bitch climaxes.

After she comes down from her orgasm high, and the cock is clean, both move to the pussy of the cum filled blonde, and start licking away, and drinking down as much cum as possible.

You finally have enough, and erupt into the condom on your own cock. Your entire body goes rigid as you throw your head back as you thrust your cock in time with each shot into the imaginary pussy you are fucking. You continue cumming into the condom for a solid two minutes. Finally, you regain your composure and mind, and push back from your desk. You pull off the filled condom off your cock, and tie up the open end, and leave it under your desk. feeling better, you grab a new condom to put on your cock, and go to your bedroom to get ready for bed.

You crawl into your bed, and drift off into dreams.

Will he continue unware, or does he gain awareness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)