More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Who's coming investigate the house?

A young couple

Conrad was driving down the dirt road coming towards the lone mansion lost in the swamp. He parked his car next to the entrance and look at his girlfriend sitting next to him. Miley looked confused as she examine the old house.

"Are you sure it is here?" Asked Miley feeling unsure of their endeavor.

"Look like it this is the address in the invitation." Answered Conrad looking at his girlfriend which was looking good. Miley had dressed for the occasion. They had received a special invitation to this house lost in the middle of nowhere and she wanted to look good for her boyfriend. She was wearing a cute floral dress with a low cut showing a bit of cleavage. The push-up bra she was wearing underneath was helping a lot to enhance her silhouette. They were there for a particular reason and she had to look good. The car was filled with her perfume and Conrad had thought to cancel their plan and have a head-to-head with his girlfriend, but he was too intrigued by the invitation to only have normal sex with his girlfriend even with the way she looked and smelled.

What had brought them there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)