More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A young college professor surrounded by temptation.

Alex was a 27-year-old recent graduate, with a slim complexion, 1.84 dark brown and black eyes with a pale complexion and a cheerful and joking character.

It was during his last year before graduation that the first cases of the sissy virus appeared. He, like many, did not believe it at first and saw it as a distant thing that would be solved.

After graduating he was looking for a job while around him he saw more and more people getting the virus and becoming bimbois sissies and there were more and more cases of women even becoming infected, he always believed in his manhood and his heterosexuality, Even so, he did not want to risk getting infected and did not go beyond trying some sissy with a condom at some point of need.

It was after 1 year that he had graduated that he found a job at the local university to do temporary substitutions.

He was nervous and at the same time eager to start his stage as a teacher, he wanted to prove his worth and above all to earn a living.

The first day he promised, when he got off the bicycle with which he was traveling, he saw for the first time his new teaching place.

Looking around him, Alex already sees a group of students in the vicinity of the university talking and some, as was often the case those days, in an intimate way with others, determined to start well, he goes to the entrance.

How are your first days?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)