More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guitman86 guitman86

Living it up in Houston?

A young bachelor, living it up

So here you are in Houston, and now it is time to start thinking about what to do with your life. You've got some money on your debit card in your wallet, saved up from a job delivering pizzas back home, and you've got no place to stay. So one outskirts of town you pull over at a cheap hotel and get a room. $30 isn't bad for a place to stay for a night, and it really isn't that run down and dirty. You go ahead and pay for a week there, and head on up with a bag of clothes to your room.

You sleep well, considering it is your first night away from home, out being alone and independant. You wake up the next morning, shower and head out. Its time to find a nice apartment to stay in.

So you leave the hotel and head downtown, thinking all the while about your abilities and differen ways you could use them to make money. You didn't dare use them to do anything shady back at home. People may have mostly forgotten about all the weird stuff that you had done while you were a kid, but you knew if anything like that had happened again, it wouldn't take much to send them out on a witchhunt to see if it was you. But here, no one knew about what you could do.

Suddenly, it hits you. Your powers aren't just good for getting money. You have the ability to stop time, after all. All your life you've never known the touch of a women... but perhaps... maybe in Houston... your life could get a whole lot better. You see an exit sign for a shopping plaza up ahead, so you pull off and park and head inside, eager to see if this is going to be as easy as your are thinking.

Where to head now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)