More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

What caught his attention?

A worm

It was a worm. Not the normal earth worms though...this one was defintrly alien. If thay wasn't enough, I saw a dog sniffing at it only for to the thing to roar at it and scsre it away.

Okay that was definitely not normal, I thought as I moved to hide myself. Small as it might be there was no telling how dangerous it could be and what it might do if I got close. It certainly did seem aggressive enough.

Then when I thought it couldnt get any whether....a magazine that had been thrown away landed on the floor before it. I couldnt make out the cover or the contents...but it seemed like the worm could. Niw the cresture was morphing as multiple new tendrils emerged and began to reform the creature.

I watched as it went from a small worm to a vaguely humanioid figure...till it turned completely human in appearance.

Where the worm had once been, now stood a gorgeous woman with dark hair and dressed in only a sexy black lingerie. I couldnt believe my eyes.

I wasnt the only one wither because just as she finished forming...some crook grabbed her from behind. I saw him drag the woman away, intent on doing who what to her....however he never got the chance. I heard his screams and the next thing I knew she was walking back out with an enlarged stomach.

She had eaten him....oh my god she had eaten him.

She seemed to look back at the magazine as she felt her stomach. I didnt know what she thought but she went back behind the bushes...I heard some gurgling and the next thing I knew she walked back out, her sexy figure was back. It seemed she had regurgitated the man who attempted to assualt her...and she stole his clothes.

She seemed ready to leave...but for some reason she stopped. I was confused why did she stop...then I saw her turn towards me. Oh no. I turned to run but she was fsster. Her finger morphed into a tentacle that chased and grabbed me. It wrapped around my foot tripping me as I attempted to flee.

"Well well...what do we have here?" She asked in her sultry voice as she reeled me in. "An little spy....no wait....you're one of those men in black agents." She smirked. "I could have some fun with you...and maybe get some use as well." She grinned.

What does she do with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)