More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Throne65 Throne65

Where does our story take place?

A world based on another fairy tale

The Gummi ship soared through space as Sora steered it through asteroids and comets. Kairi clung onto him in fear.

"Hey, relax, Kairi!" Sora said. "I've been doing this for a long time. I know how to drive this thing."

"Sorry!" Kairi said. "I'm just not used to driving through space!"

"At least you trust his driving!" Roxas said from a backseat. His nails dug into the chair in fear. Namine was in his lap, clutching his legs like a cat.

"How come you two are nervous?" Sora asked. "Namine's seen my memories and Roxas...haven't you been here for the Organization?"

"They didn't let me drive a lot," Roxas said. "And I had the others breathing down my neck when I did it!"

"And watching something happen or actually doing it are two different things!" Namine agreed.

Kairi turned around to face Namine. "Are you two sure it's just the driving that's got you scared?"

"No!" Namine said. "Everything's supposed to be settled down by now. I don't get why we got asked to come out here!"

"It's just an exploration voyage," Sora said. "The King found this new world and wants us to check out what's going on. We'll be back at the Islands by dinner."

"Yeah, I used to do missions like this all the time," Roxas said. "Now that there's hardly any Heartless or rogue Nobodies, this'll be a cakewalk!"

"Is that why you said to wait before training me with a Keyblade?" Namine asked.

"Kind of," Roxas said. "You totally got what it takes. I just this whole thing to go smoothly before we start worrying about fighting."

Namine smiled and hugged her boyfriend. "Thanks, Roxas."

"Now, it would only be better if someone would learn how to drive!"

"Calm down, Roxas," Sora said. "We're almost there. I can see it through the windshield."

The four prepared to land as the Gummi ship raced towards the unknown world.

Which fairy tale is this world based on? Or myth? Or classic literature?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)