More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Defruron Defruron

Who are you?

A worker at a Disneyland

Authors note 1: I got the basic idea for this story from @Control Freak, which he started writing in another story "Love Dolls: Evolved" some time ago.

Authors note 2: This chapter and a few more will be released on my birthday. It is meant as a small special, but I will continue this story as well. However, since I don't know how much time I'll put into it, the chapters will appear quite irregularly.

Once again, my alarm clock rings at 5 am. I get up, take a shower and get dressed before going to the kitchen and making myself something to eat.

At 6 a.m., I walk out of my small apartment, down to the underground garage and to my little car. With this I then drive to work.

Just before I arrive, I see the big Disney castle looming in the distance. No matter how often I see it, it always puts a smile on my face, I think to myself and drive on to the employee parking lot.

Once there, I get out of the car and walk to the employee entrance. "Good morning Fred" I say to another worker who arrived with me. "Morning James" he replies to me, yawning.

"How are things going in your department?" I ask him as I pull out my badge so we can walk through the entrance.

"Oh, the same as always. Well attended, and things are always breaking." Fred now takes out his card as well and we hold it up in front of the scanner to be let in.

"It's going pretty well for us too" I say and we walk to the locker rooms. "Quite well? You always have pretty women around you. You know 90% of us envy you your job right?"

I grin a little. "You don't have to tell me, I love my job." We say our goodbyes as Fred has to go get his mechanic's gear. In the meantime, I put on a shirt and jacket that identify me as a park employee.

Above my chest are the two letters "PC". On the back of my jacket is my full job title, "Princess Coordinator." I put my bag in the locker and head out.

After RealDreams started selling their fictional characters in 2010, many copyright holders had complained that their characters were being sold by another company.

However, after RealDreams met with an association of these copyright holders, they were granted the right to sell characters. In exchange, RealDreams agreed to give a percentage of the revenue to the copyright holders.

RealDreams has also agreed to provide the copyright holders with the first characters they receive for free.

Disney, who had fought for this right, replaced their princess program, which was played by actors, with characters after a short time. This way they had less costs and it seemed more natural.

Since the princesses had a full workday and often didn't know when they had to go where and what they had to do there due to their old lives, a "Princess Coordinator" was hired per park to take care of the princesses.

I now go to an inconspicuous building, which stands off to the side in the park. I hold my badge up to the door and the door opens. I go in, ready to do my best again today.

How does the morning go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)