More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ianhacker ianhacker

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

A woman rewrites the nanobots

A woman rewrites the nanobots

Stacey White is the best hacker in the world. At 23yrs old, she likes some of what the bots have done. But she doesn’t like that any man has control of her.

It takes her 3 months of hiding in her underground lab, but she figures out how reprogram the bots with new rules. It’s luck for the timing as she is nearly out of food. Hiding from men, is not the easiest thing in the world right now.

Rules

1: Man has to have permission to do anything with a woman.

2: A woman can make a man do what she wants.

3: Removal of the rule that a man can make a woman do what they want her to do.

4: The nanobots allow a woman to have much higher strength and reaction time but not look any different.

This was an important one as figured the reset of society, may cause major towards women and that is not good in any way.

Stacey uses the cellular tower network to piggyback the signal and update to everyone’s bots. At 1am in each time zone the update is pushed into each area. She starts in London, near where she lives, as she is almost out of food.

The effect is slow, as a lot of women don’t have a phone around them due how there being used. But the men using them do!

Stacey grabs the frying pan, and notices it feels much lighter than before…. Nice! It’s working.

Time to go out and get a resupply of food and see what she can make a man do. To her or another man, or woman so who knows? But it’s going to be interesting.

Please add to this as you wish

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)