More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ianhacker ianhacker

Please add to this as you wish

Stacey goes to the grocery store

Having used the grocery store delivery for the last 2 months, she knows it’s going to be a shock seeing how people treat each other.

She parks her Transit van and walks into the grocery store.

The minute she walked into the store, to say she was shocked would be an understatement. She sees her favorite teller, getting a huge dildo slammed into her butt! The machine she was connected to it was cycling in and out about 30 times a second! WTF??? She walks by and goes for a tour of the store, within minutes of being in the store, she can see some women starting to say no to men want to use them. She walked up to the deli counter, and saw the manager slamming a monster Kobasa sausage into the deli girl’s pussy.

“Excuse me, I need 2 pounds of the Black forest ham, and a pound of the prosciutto, Please.” Dave the Deli manager stopped mid stroke with the Sausage. “What the fuck, you just say to me? Get over her on all fours and I’m going to fist your ass into oblivion!”

“Interesting” Stacey calmly clears her throat. “I think you need to be on all fours and I believe Val will now see if she can go to the elbow in your ass.”

Dave pauses and a weird look in his eyes like Val just a few minutes earlier. The Sausage drops from her pussy, and Dave gets on all fours. Stacey says to the girl, “Val, be a dear and get my order before you fist him please.”

Val, shaking her head like a fog had been lifted, “Oh yes not a problem! How in the world did you get him to drop on all fours like that? I thought the rules made it so Men had control?”

Stacey smiling at the girl, “Oh that’s simple. Some hacker rewrote the rules, so women have to give permission to any men for any contact. And it gets better, they have to do whatever you ask.”

“Does he heal up like I do from all the insertions and shit?” Val asks with an evil payback look on her face.

Yes, it does.

“Her is your order! Have a great day!” Val turns and slams her fist into her managers ass, it takes about 4 shots before his ass gives way. Stacy stands and watches the 19yr old girl work her arm into his ass with no lube or remorse. Stacey reaches over the counter and grabs the microphone. “Val, would you mind if I make an announcement before I leave?” “Oh sure! Wow, I didn’t think I was this strong before?”

Stacey clears her throat, “Attention shoppers, someone has rewritten the nanobots!”

She explains what the changes are and hangs up the mic. As she is walking out of the store, she sees the store manager trying to get the teller to get back on the dildo.

To be continued …..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)