More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Trandoshan12 Trandoshan12

Who is she? Who are you? What happens next?

A woman on a mission to help troubled men find their true purpose

Frankie loved her job. The Repopulation Camp had given her the purpose she lacked.

Helping boys find themselves. Guiding them. Helping them through their rites of passage. Making men out of them. Draining their young, virile balls.

Ever since the Great Culling, men had become the most precious thing in the world. Women around the world felt responsible. Frankie had been a cockteasing bitch before the world came crashing down. She remembered calling herself a "model" and a "socialite" before the society collapsed under it's sins.

Now she was a part-time mommy, part-time cumdump for boys who felt about taking what was theirs. What was their right.

It felt like her true mission. Every time she felt them become productive members of society as their cocks twitched and pumped their loads inside her, she felt like she had contributed something to society.

Many of her "boys" had seen their fathers, brothers and uncles pass away painfully. Their role models fading away into husks of themselves even if they were lucky enough to make it through those fateful days when the gas was released into the atmosphere. Understandably, they felt a certain to deal with women after what those disgusting terrorists had done.

And it was up to Frankie to clear away any doubts they had. Those men had every right to use her milf body as they pleased. They could bend her over, stick it in her ass and make her clean it if they felt like it. She rarely wore anything but thongs and flimsy tight tops designed to show off her curves. Held nubile and fuckable by doses of high-tier Elastix, Frankie, formerly a supermodel, was available to her boys in all her milfy glory. Forever.

Her body may have not been used to it since birth like many of the new staff arriving at the camp now, but staying in shape came natural to her and this the former lingerie model could keep up with them any day of the week. In fact, Frankie just came back from the beach. Her wet shirt clung to her sun-kissed skin, giving her the looks of a slutty contestant as she traversed the vast camp grounds, looking for Wesley.

The Repopulation Bureau spared no expenses and the complex was closer to a private beach resort than a conventional school. On her way, she passed a few new arrivals who greeted her respectfully. Being one of the longest-serving members of the team, she had acquired a reputation and was used to being treated with the respect befitting of a mentor.

The MILF nodded back at them. The girls looked appropriately underdressed for newcomers. No doubt, they had gone through a rigorous selection process, and itching to prove themselves. It was agreed upon for them to wear as little as possible to help the boys get used to them as fuckdolls. Only the more senior staff like Frankie were allowed to dress in less revealing ways. But then again, the Camp Cuntsellor, as she was jokingly called, wasn't a fan of overdressing either.

arrivals

Now, where is Wesley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)